Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

In case of my right foot at the moment the color is not only irritating but also aching.:( Well, but just a question of time and habit I guess.

Thank you, it gets better from day to day.
And the forum blue is quite nice you have to admit.

Haha, yeah, thought this orange was connected to

pic_5830162_1221081700.jpg
:D

But with all the crazy nonstop gray and rain outside the Hypocrisy forum maybe is good for mood?

So, second sitting of my art done.
First shading session of two.
Hopefully the forth for adding some color will be the last, I'm getting poor and having some pain :lol:

I love it already, will be so happy with it :kickass:

What about this artwork? Still not ready?

Third sitting is tomorrow, fourth is mid June, hope the fourth will be the last so it is healed and finished before my trip to Oz.

Ah ok, still needs some time. Well, would be great if it was healed then of course, especially with the sun there. So good luck! Will be a great trip I guess. It's always motivating to hear where people are going on holidays. Guess I really should fight against my fear of flying. :(

Ah ok, still needs some time. Well, would be great if it was healed then of course, especially with the sun there. So good luck! Will be a great trip I guess. It's always motivating to hear where people are going on holidays. Guess I really should fight against my fear of flying. :(

almost 9 hours in the chair today, so much pain

4th sitting to add color will be June 17, then just in for possible touch up in August or so.

Well I do go to Australia during their winter.
Warmest place should be Brisbane with 14-16 C, coldest Tasmania with 2-4 C.

Well I'll do 1½ days in singapore too, will be hot I guess, but there's usually shade in the bars.

My mates who hate flying solve it by getting drunk before they get on the plane :kickass:

almost 9 hours in the chair today, so much pain

4th sitting to add color will be June 17, then just in for possible touch up in August or so.

Well I do go to Australia during their winter.
Warmest place should be Brisbane with 14-16 C, coldest Tasmania with 2-4 C.

Ouch...at least the end result should be worth it and I think you've got the most behind you now :)

I for myself have had enough of winter / bad weather for this year :D
Hopefully there will be some kind of summer this year -.-

Nope no flood over here, we haven't got many big rivers around. But it has been pretty much constantly raining (except for last tuesday and some other breaks) over the past week...

There's no weather on this planet (except for catastrophy-like stuff) that I dislike more than this -.- (cold+rain+wind)

I think this has been the coldest and most humid May in Germany since weather is statistically documented.

Nope no flood over here, we haven't got many big rivers around. But it has been pretty much constantly raining (except for last tuesday and some other breaks) over the past week...

There's no weather on this planet (except for catastrophy-like stuff) that I dislike more than this -.- (cold+rain+wind)

I think this has been the coldest and most humid May in Germany since weather is statistically documented.

I have only been to Germany (Freiburg, Stuttgart, Munich) once and it was in May. I was there the whole month and it rained almost every day. Meanwhile, I live in the Northeast of the US. Last Saturday, 25May, it was 47 deg F and just north of where I live we had three feet of snow. Yesterday it was 95 deg F. Today we will have severe thunderstorms and a potential tornado. o_O

Well, the weather in May can be pretty much everything over here but it tends to be pretty good normally. There are always some rainy days in May but normally theres a lot of sunshine with nice temperatures (around 20-25 °C on good days) which are perfect for hanging out outside without having it getting overly hot.
Also there are still many flowers around at that time, plants are growing everywhere. So yes, normally May is one of the months I am really looking forward to....

What we have here now is more like March/April/October weather....

@gnoff, the art is looking really good!

Germany, how are you guys and gals doing? I'm reading everyday about the floods. I think we're more used to them over here in the US. Good luck to everyone and stay dry.

For me I still have the Red Wedding blues (didn't read the books yet) and one of my dogs died yesterday. :cry: She was our last boxer and it is the first time in 19 years we have not had a boxer. Ah, she will be feasting on scraps in Odin's great hall now and providing loyal companionship to his champions as she did for my family for so many years.

So, enough sadness! We have good weather and new adventures to look forward to! And a new Amon Amarth album to enjoy very soon as well! :Spin: