Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Well done, Victor Policher! It's beautiful!

Fantastic Agalloch concert yesterday. Intensive and powerful. Wished it would never end. Fen also was awesome, this was a surprise for me, they've got a new fan now.

Crazy, isn't it?! -> I still really miss the smell of the Agallochum malaccense (?) I smelled last week. And the thoughtfully way John Haughm fired it - it's still in my mind. I love this pic! Guess something from this field would be a good tattoo for me. On the other hand, probably this wouldn't be my "own thing", it "just" would be a "band's thing" (though of course I love the band) - so, what I wanted to say - guess it was indeed a good choice from you, gnoff! Because in some way you ARE the hops!;) :hotjump:

Overkill was great tonight!

Also got my new book

BJDKullCIAEVfG5.jpg

with dedication of course

BJDNggwCAAIFwRH.jpg

Overkill was great tonight!

Also got my new book

BJDKullCIAEVfG5.jpg

with dedication of course

BJDNggwCAAIFwRH.jpg

You look quite different without the glasses, hops. And are you really able to read the book? Quite unbelievable what's possible nowadays. Yeah cool! Would be of course nicer if dedication was in their own handwriting (to read about their characters :D) Or did I missunderstand and dedication actually is FOR them? Woah, wow then and congrats, gnoff!:)

You look quite different without the glasses, hops. And are you really able to read the book? Quite unbelievable what's possible nowadays. Yeah cool! Would be of course nicer if dedication was in their own handwriting (to read about their characters :D) Or did I missunderstand and dedication actually is FOR them? Woah, wow then and congrats, gnoff!:)

It is rather strange to get used to not having glasses so fast!

Well, me and a few others cashed in via Kickstarter, the option I went for was to pay x amount for the book and then get my name printed in the book for it.