Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Well done, Victor Policher! It's beautiful!

Fantastic Agalloch concert yesterday. Intensive and powerful. Wished it would never end. Fen also was awesome, this was a surprise for me, they've got a new fan now.

Still debating with myself if to go to their show Saturday or to another show with a band I enjoy more.

If I don't get the music on youtube, you think I'll enjoy it more live?

So, second sitting of my art done.
First shading session of two.
Hopefully the forth for adding some color will be the last, I'm getting poor and having some pain :lol:

I love it already, will be so happy with it :kickass:

420584_10201208716847110_107667163_n.jpg

Still debating with myself if to go to their show Saturday or to another show with a band I enjoy more.

If I don't get the music on youtube, you think I'll enjoy it more live?

Can’t say, I mean I love their music and listen to them very often, if you don’t and you like more the other band maybe better you go there. Nevertheless I’m sure you would enjoy it live more than from youtube of course. They’re quite energetic but I guess this is something you don’t get from youtube and also not their enthusiasm. Don’t know if the guys from the location where you think about to go will also make a campfire in front of the doors. It was something additional I liked very much because in my opinion a campfire fits very well the atmosphere their music spreads. Apart from that I didn’t like FEN on youtube very much, but then live they’ve surprised me. So if on Saturday you're ready for a beautiful experiment go there!:)

Will be seeing Agalloch on Tuesday. Can't wait :)

Which would be the other band on Saturday Gnoff?
Looks like this will be another impressive tattoo on your second arm :)

Will be seeing Agalloch on Tuesday. Can't wait :)

Which would be the other band on Saturday Gnoff?
Looks like this will be another impressive tattoo on your second arm :)

Missed Engel tonight, was sold out, boo!

The other show is F.K.Ü. which I know I'll enjoy.
Already decided to skip Agalloch, just don't get into them at all musicly.

the tattoo is shaping up nice after the second session, should after some 1700 euro so far :lol:
oh well, hopfully only 2 more sessions to go, both when considering time, healing, pain and money
Will have a nice looking left arm though. too bad I never wear wife beaters, so not much ppl will see my art :lol:

the tattoo is shaping up nice after the second session, should after some 1700 euro so far :lol:
oh well, hopfully only 2 more sessions to go, both when considering time, healing, pain and money
Will have a nice looking left arm though. too bad I never wear wife beaters, so not much ppl will see my art :lol:

Just go out topless more often so everyone can see :lol:
Well it might cost a lot but that's better than having some lousy 50€-tattoo ;)

Even had to google because didn't know what a "wife beater" is....:lol:
Guess totally it will come to round about 3500,- . Your expensive secret then. Well, half secret.

True that!

Skipping the show tonight, felt like creating something nice, so brewing a pale ale.

Pale ale! IN THE SHADOW OF OUR PALE COMPANION - that's it! You really abstain from it?
Well, all the best for your pale ale!