Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Got a call from my tattoo studio, my guy had a cancellation, I'm next in line, all of a sudden I'm getting ink Tuesday a week from now.
And here I was expecting it to happen come summer.

Can't say what I'm getting, since I'm not sure myself, have given the artist a very general idea as of what to do and where, we'll see what comes out of it.

Also got bus tickets to and from Copenhagen in June, planning to attend Copenhell festival, see Amon of course.

Also got bus tickets to and from Copenhagen in June, planning to attend Copenhell festival, see Amon of course.

See you there!!

Got home from a show with Halestorm just now. There I was, expecting a 'quiet' rock show with my buddy, and then comes along some big dudes and starts a mosh-pit. A security guy tried to stop it :lol:

Got a call from my tattoo studio, my guy had a cancellation, I'm next in line, all of a sudden I'm getting ink Tuesday a week from now.
And here I was expecting it to happen come summer.

Can't say what I'm getting, since I'm not sure myself, have given the artist a very general idea as of what to do and where, we'll see what comes out of it.

Today in office just for relaxing I even was thinking of you and also the tattoo convention. Then I made a sketch of some guy depilating his tattooed dog with tweezers so that everybody can see his dog's tattoo's. Though rather I hope we will see your's soon and not that they start to tattoo dogs.:D

My tattoo guy have done AA work ;)

556697_433356856748029_148672097_n.jpg

Today in office just for relaxing I even was thinking of you and also the tattoo convention. Then I made a sketch of some guy depilating his tattooed dog with tweezers so that everybody can see his dog's tattoo's. Though rather I hope we will see your's soon and not that they start to tattoo dogs.:D

Got a new appointment, hope for the work to get started on Friday April 19

I am listening to AA in anticipation of the upcoming song :)

I have started at OSFGH and just listened on chronologically. I'm at Versus the World - Across the Rainbow Bridge

:headbang:

Maybe I'll do that tomorrow too :headbang:
Actually I haven't listened to AA in quite a while, shame on me!
But there's so much good music in this world I just didn't have the time and I like to explore new stuff from time to time (oh well pretty often I guess :lol:)