Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

its finally happened I have officially lost my mind. I let my roomate convince to play in his band,only problem is...its country. Bright side...maybe if I can convince them to play everything backwards I can get my car and my dog back ^.^

Back home!

The whole trip has been amazing, even with the lack of sleep.
Can't miss out on any fun!

From Dewey's Saturday, burger & beer joint lunch + beach party + beer hunting Sunday, all through all days for the cruise and the island.
Only a few things sucked (Rhia getting her bag stolen, Iris beer getting drunk the last night by some random dude that walked around Boleros and drank everything in sight, hard flights home with no sleep).
Sang very much karaoke, drank very much booze and beer, smoked a lot, hugged a lot, creeped a lot, talked a lot, getting filmed by CNN humping, pool girls, forum meet up, UMC crew, band members, the all star jam, Vika goes wild, hanging out on the amazing Cockburn place, many amazing times with my old and new friends

Many ppl came up to me and asked if I was the dude doing this or that song in karoke, or I just hear someone shout "gnoff the creep" so I head over in that direction, didn't drop any of the girls I picked up so they could be taller than me, gave out plenty of foot and neck massages, almost fell off the chair laughing in the Boleros during our creepy session with Andrea, belly flop competition, the dedication to Rab before the belly flop, hearing that Ensiferum dedicated a song to Laura, just a lot of fun and/or amazing times

Glad Ashly managed to talk me into doing "Baby got back" one more time, with her doing most of the singing and letting me just creep out and sing a bit, probably had the most positive coments on that song, and mainly hearing she was great doing it
icon_e_biggrin.gif

A bit sad/bummed now though that it will be likely a long time before I get to hang out with my cruise/forum friends again, but so happy I have been able to make it to all four cruises and enjoyed them all!

Looks like a ton of fun! How much is the overall cost for that.. I imagine it's not cheap

From Sweden the tickets for the flight can get up to $1000, the crusie with the cheapest cabin is about another $1000.
Spen $200 on two nights hotel.
Alcohol onboard was about $300.
Then I probably spent another $200 in Miami and perhaps $50 at the island.

I calculate about $3000 for the trip, all included.

Worth everything though!
I can not compare this to any other event I've been to, so much fun, friends, karaoke, sun, T-shirts in January, bands walking around, good food, beers and vooze, etc.

From Sweden the tickets for the flight can get up to $1000, the crusie with the cheapest cabin is about another $1000.
Spen $200 on two nights hotel.
Alcohol onboard was about $300.
Then I probably spent another $200 in Miami and perhaps $50 at the island.

I calculate about $3000 for the trip, all included.

Worth everything though!
I can not compare this to any other event I've been to, so much fun, friends, karaoke, sun, T-shirts in January, bands walking around, good food, beers and vooze, etc.

Cheapest cabin is $1000!? Wow...

$3000 overall... I think I'll put this off for a few years till I have a better income! Even though the video you linked with you in it, it really made me get that feeling of wishing I was there :)

I've been on 4 cruises in 24 months, 3 of them 70k and one Barge to Hell, and each one for me keep getting better, even with the weak lineup of this year, since I know so many more returning criusers, and meet new friends, it is like spending 4 days drinking and having fun with the best friends and family you ever had.
Add then 40-42 bands that all play twice, and walk all over the ship, getting in your T-shirt in December/January, seeing some tropical island you'd never think you'd go to, etc.

I have to go back next year, it just must work out with school somehow.

Yes, it is bloody expensive, luckily I've been piling up money to be able to go to school and have enough left over for these past cruises, my Australia trip, and next years cruise.

Yay for earning money but then not spending it, until some cool shit comes up!
:kickass:

I'm looking into making these dates for the Hypocrisy upcoming European tour:

28.03.13 DE Essen/Turock
29.03.13 BE Namur/Cinex
30.03.13 NL Leeuwarden/Romein
31.03.13 NL Eindhoven/De Effenaar

So, if even feasible, the plan would be:
Fly into Düsseldorf, then S-bahn to Essen, see show, sleep.
Up, train to Namur, see show, sleep.
Up, train to Leeuwarden, see show, sleep.
Up, train to Eindhoven, see show, sleep.
Up, fly home from somewhere the 1:st, possibly take a train to a good airport that fly direct to Gothenburg.

Anyone travelled between these cities before or would know about how easy that would be?

I guess I could use use DB website, but wanted to hear of any possible advice first.

will have friends over tomorrow and Saturday, lets see how the fridge looks after :kickass:

Have more beer in my other fridge, and loads of mead in a closet and in the bedroom, need more drinkers to visit!

Wow, THAT'S a fridge!:worship: Do you have a fridge for your food also or don't you need? And what's there in the laboratory tube with the blue cap, is it also beer or is it something else?

Wow, THAT'S a fridge!:worship: Do you have a fridge for your food also or don't you need? And what's there in the laboratory tube with the blue cap, is it also beer or is it something else?

I have another smaller fridge for food, though most of it has beer in it...

After tomorrow I hope my regular fridge will not need to store beer anymore :D

The blue cap thing is yeast nutrient, mainly I use it for mead brewing, but lately I put some in the beer brewing too :kickass:

Love my fridge, it has loads of good stuff in it!