Big time

asmallchild said:
I would just like to take this moment to say Dimmu Borgir sucks putrid baboon testicles.
Exactly, man. Then there are still people talking about the "true black metal soul", no compromises and stuff like that. But then they are all ready to sell their assholes when it comes to big labels! Just fuck off!!!

Yeah man fuck, black metal is all for fags and shit...hey cadarn wher eare you man I'm getting very happy because I'm drinking uh 10,5% beer here, not to be Swedish or anythign but you know a man's gotta do what a mans gotta do :)

Cadarn, scusi Porca l'oca!!! Dimmu are not sellouts or are they, i mean they are aired on MTV headbangers nutsack ball and Nick Carter left them and all..... the average age on their last tour was 15/17yo or maybe they were there for Hypocrisy or Nevermore, but hmmm yeah they do sell out .... them playing the old stuff was nice though. True black metal is still there, gotta dig thru the catacombs to find the real underground bands. But dont go say all BM bands out there are sell outs. So hahah Pignatin pien de fum, poca papa ghè, BM e vive !! Heathen cheers to you.

whagt the fuck bnelgar who acare cares about that shut anyhow come to my pacle i have 10,5% beers here wooohoo we're partying

Belgar said:
But dont go say all BM bands out there are sell outs. So hahah Pignatin pien de fum, poca papa ghè, BM e vive !! Heathen cheers to you.
No, man, Im not saying everyband sells out, Im just saying that every BM band would like to do! Just they dont have so many opportunities to do it! AHahahahahahaahahahahh! I dont trust people who go round with plastic swords and faces covered in flavour! Im pretty racist about BM and Im proud of that!:headbang: AHahahahahahahahahh! Of course Im not joking!

Cadarn, I mean what is yr issue with BM, most don't go wielding plastic sword, not more than any DM bands have had sex with dead bodies o_O you must be one of them guys into all the grindcore .... but hey you can also admit that you drive your Fiat Punto around the streets of Roma with Manowar blasting .... :D

Belgar said:
Cadarn, I mean what is yr issue with BM, most don't go wielding plastic sword, not more than any DM bands have had sex with dead bodies o_O you must be one of them guys into all the grindcore .... but hey you can also admit that you drive your Fiat Punto around the streets of Roma with Manowar blasting .... :D
Ahahahahahahhahah! No, Belgar! Ahahahahahahh! nessuna Fiat Punto, I own a Nissan Micra and a Shadow custum motorbike. Im not into grindcore at all, just few death metal bands and a lot of OI! Punk stuff! But, honestly I blast the amplifies of my car with manowar at times:headbang: