The return of Belgian Redneck

Belgar

The Wallonian Redneck.
Behold fuckers ... I am still prowling around this forum.

Looking to add some consitency to the utter nonsense of the many threads I have come across.

Boy, I tell you, reading this forum makes me want to bang my head against the wall more often than not.
Sad are the days of old AA and old AA forum ... I think that by now the median age for AA forum has dropped from high 20's to early 20's if not even lower, it reflects in the threads.
So anybody got some news shirts, tats, necklace, autographed cd's, side band sounding like AA, found new ancestors who were vikings, got runes or tattoos, had their parent take them to the last AA tour, asked about AA guitars, asked about the one AA song that never had lyrics, talked about their dreams of living in Europe/Scandinavia, bitched about AA not coming to their redneck town, sleeps with Johan's bubblehead, wanted to go see AA but didn't have the cash .. ?

That pretty much sums up the last 8 months of AA forum since I last posted.

so yeah ... ik ben terug smeerlaps en poepen ... cheers and hails !!!

I raise my bubblehead to the sky, Odin, save us ... :kickass:

Oh yeah ... and for those who might care ... I have been way too busy studying. Belgar has indeed upgraded his life from lazy redneck to finishing his Masters degree at University of Tampa; studying South American and Urban studies, thus leaving me much less time to congregate with AA people.
See you soon in the EU or probably somewhere in a South American town near you.

Therefore, be gentle while I put myself back into AA mode.

this is an amon amarth board?
i thought it was a 'completely retarded random bullshit' board
that would explain why people find me strange :S

I remember you too, a fellow Belgian on this board. I hardly get time to visit this board these days...and I'm still looking around where to post a friendly comment on the new AA album...

Hey, welcome back man.

I hardly post here too (in comparison with a few years ago), but I visit the forum almost daily to see if there might be an interesting thread or discussion going on, which I must admit is getting quite rare (yeah ok, maybe I should create a thread instead of complaining).

Bravo on getting your masters and all. cheers.

Only really been here the past month or so but 'welcome back'.

And I'm sorry for not being more than two decades old but considering the way some of the 20-30yr olds on UM act, well... fuck it. :p

Heheh Tyra and Celtik ... thanks for the kind words. It will be at least 2 or 3 more years until I get it all finished. Lots of work, but well worth it. Hopefully the whole world won't turn into a shithole before I am finished with it. It really is not along the lines of your archeology courses, but the study of these cultures is rather fascinating. I reckon I will part ways with my '09 yearly Euro trip, and instead am working on getting a whole summer down there.

Btw .. to add something non school related, I have been deeply involved in the American Homebrewers Association and promoting local beers on FL markets.
I think Gnoff could relate.
There are some good brews coming your way in the FL swamps and surrounding states with some amazing things hitting stores fairly soon. All of that brewed right here in Tampa area.
One limited beer that we have been thinking about would honor the Tampa death metal scene.

Cheers !