The Great AA Moments!

First of all im tripping with all these people posting on here...never seen them before on the AA forum............

Second i decided i would think of some killer AA moments that i can think about right now and well u cunts write some more up that i have forgotten....

Ted: His KILLER KILLER! bass line in Legend of a banished man!

Fredrik: HIs amazing drum skills on all albums but keeps improving, The ability to outblast almost anything in the the re recorded version of Thor Arise, His drum fill at the start of "For the stabwounds in our backs"

Johan Soderburg: Being the quiet guy of the band i really look up to this guy! I bet he puts through a lot of shit with the other guys hahahaha no offence but although olli writes most of the music, Johan is always there with him i bet just as good on the guitar making AA fans proud and playing the music that WE LOVE BEST!!!

Olli Mikkonen: HOLY SHIT! now easily one of the best song writers in the world, may not be technical or high tec ahahah! but this guy can pull out the best riffs in the fucking world! As we have seen on all the releases! Everyone praise this fellow!

Johan Hegg: NOW WHERE DO WE START??? First of all his appearance hahaha! HIs beard! his Viking Stature MAN just two words! NEVER STOP!!! Him being a skinny guy back when STTNW was out then getting a pot gut around the Avenger era and now look at him! 100% man viking muscle hahaahah!!!

His vocals..........Well what can i say???? No ONE! i mean FUCKING NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! can sing as good as Johan! His roaring battle growls just shudder in other vocalists faces!

Songs: Well...........AA have all there great songs! and great song moments.......Some are Well the day Victorious March came out!!!!!! The Battle Scene in the background of the song Amon AMarth........ The bit at the end of the last with pagan blood where they are partying! EVERY SONG AA have ever released has been killer! NOT ONE downside!

Parts: First of all Johan's Why wont death just set me "FREE!!!"" Vocals off the v's the world album! JUST SPECTACULAR!!! Every song has a killer riff! i dont doubt this one bit! the riff at the end of without fear, the killer riff in Burning creation, the killer riff in victorious march, the end killer riff in the last with pagan blood....shit i could go on for hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last but not least.........
AA contemplating on breaking up..........Though AA had been through some rough times! they decided to keep on going, they did it for the fans, for themselves, they realised how much killer fun this is.........AA THANKYOU!!!! That was the best news i had heard in many fucking years!!! AA SHALL NEVEr BREAK UP!!! Even if they do YOU GUYS ARE IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY AMON AMARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

and well u cunts write some more up that i have forgotten....
Ok, so it's my turn... :)

Ted: I agree on that bassline in LoABM...can't think of anything else at the moment

Fredrik: His drumming on "As Long as The Raven Flies" ...especially those small parts where he goes all fast in one moment, just to slow down shortly after and repeats it all again...

Johan S.: All of his solos on The Avenger (the album) ;)

Olli: I agree that he's one of the best songwriters I know... As for his playing...I love everything he played on the Once Sent album ...especially the solos in Victorious March - godlike!!!

Johan Hegg: My favourite vocal part will always be that from the song "The Avenger" where he screams "DIEEEEE DIIIIEEE DIEEEE DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It sounds so agressive, desperate and insane....this is real art, no doubt.

Songs: The Avenger is one of my alltime faves...the lyrics fit the music perfectly...when I'm in a really bad and melancholic mood I always put that song on.

FUCK YEAH!!!
I totally agree with Johan's vocals screaming DIE DIE!!!!!! BUT i remember another one now! Johans vocals in shit i think its Burning creation its a song off STTNW and at the end of the song he just goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!! It is deadly it is amazing it is omg just fucking the best ever!!!!!! its not singing! It is a PURE Viking scream like if they are going in for attack on a village this scream would be the scream that the vikings would make!!! IT pounds your heart!!! if u dont know what im talking about LISTEN TO IT!!!! it will bury u alive!!!!

Its alllllllllllllll about the end of Victorious March where Johan yells
"...and as they return, bleeding but proud, the horizon burns...and the song is ringing.......LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!" and than they have that wicked outro solo. Gives me chills everytime......

The part after "By the long fires we sit in glory and beer cools our soar throats" in The Last with Pagan Blood - the riff change...
unholy.gif