AA Titles!

I wrote this on the old forum about 3 years ago so if anyone remembers lol.....
Has anyone else noticed that on EVERY!!!!!! AA release that they have the title song off the alubm? Like STTNW they have the song STTNW , OSFTGH htey have OSFTGH and so on! but the only release they didnt do this is "The Crusher" i wonder why??????

Also with the music writing i herad Heggy writes the lyrics first and then Olli writes the music for it......Is this for every song? Also who comes up with all the AA TITLES???? Do u come up with the titels for the songs first or u write the lyrics first???

KNULLA DIN MAMMA'S FITTA!

IT'S USUALLY DIFFERENT FROM SONG TO SONG HOW WE CREATE THEM. IT'S TRUE THAT WE FIRST DONE LYRICS AND THEN LATER WORKING WITH THE MUSIC AND VICE VERSA.
HOWEVER, I GUESS THE MOST TYPICAL WAY FOR US TO CREATE SONGS IS THAT WE WORK WITH LYRICS AND MUSIC TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME.

ABOUT THE TITLES, THE CRUSHER IS ANNIHILATION OF HAMMERFEST. BUT WITH A DIFFERENT NAME.
BUT, THE TITLE CRUSHER ALSO SUITS THE OTHER SONGS, SINCE IT WAS THE WORKING NAME FOR THE WHOLE ALBUM AND LATER WE DECIDED TO KEEP IT. BUT IT'S BASED ON ANNIHILATION OF HAMMERFEST.

IT'S ALSO DIFFERENT FROM TIME TO TIME HOW WE COME UP WITH THE TITLES.

I totally get the Annihilation of Hammerfest/The Crusher thing, makes perfect sense- the cover is of a "Viking" (coughmanowarbarbariancough) smashing shit with a "hammer".. definitely can work both ways there.