The return of Belgian Redneck

Thank you thank you, I'm here all week.

Yeah good enough for him. Wish we could boot him out of the country or someone break his scrawny neck. Either / or.

I heard the same thing from a 68 year old in my Spanish class. The goal was practising the subjunctive, so I gave him the phrase... If I was dictator for a day I would..."

He said he would have them both shot in plain daylight. I got up and shook his hand.

Sarko will only be happy once he forces the proud Irish to RE-vote again on this stupid Lisboa treaty, thus meaning the end of any souvereignty for EU countries.
Can't forget that he also got elected because he managed to rally many of the far right's votes. A look at his past connects him to the mafia connection in Corsica and the US, with all his buddies being in to their neck with the CIA. Read the reports of the head of French secret services who went public not too long ago.

Celtik, if you need I can fwd you Sarko's amazing story (since the article is in French), he has been totally backed up by the US years before his presidency, him and Pasqua, which is why he was appointed interior ministry, and cleaned up Corsica. Just have to see his line of conduct to see that he is in line with the US global vision ... just look how France has done a 360 in Afghanistan.

Sure, fwd it to me if you still have it saved somewhere. I never heard of that story.

Thank you thank you, I'm here all week.

Yeah good enough for him. Wish we could boot him out of the country or someone break his scrawny neck. Either / or.

I think any grown man who has hair like a 13 year old girl should be booted out :mad:

How do people in northern sweden not get depressed with all the darkness? I hate having to wake up in darkness and go home in darkness in winter..and this is in south east england!