This really makes me mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorv

Drug the Priest
May 30, 2005
the bowels of lochness
http://www.wdcmedia.com/newsArticle.php?ID=1057 :OMG:

I think he got life. Which in my opinion is wayyy to easy of a punishment for what he did. If I was dictator I'd send this man to a torture camp where they'll cut his body with rusty blades and pour alcohol and citrus juice on him for the rest of his life....hell ya..... :kickass:

after of course they pop out his eyes with cooper wire :headbang:

well then heres your "philosophical point"

how much of an asshole is speed? rate from 1-100......

I say 52 only cause he's named after my favorite past time ;)

Xorv said:
http://www.wdcmedia.com/newsArticle.php?ID=1057 :OMG:

I think he got life. Which in my opinion is wayyy to easy of a punishment for what he did. If I was dictator I'd send this man to a torture camp where they'll cut his body with rusty blades and pour alcohol and citrus juice on him for the rest of his life....hell ya..... :kickass:

after of course they pop out his eyes with cooper wire :headbang:

Ahem, Xorv, is there some philosophical point you wish to make with this thread? Please edit, and include some question or point that can be discussed. If this is not done, said thread will be closed.

speed said:
Ahem, Xorv, is there some philosophical point you wish to make with this thread? Please edit, and include some question or point that can be discussed. If this is not done, said thread will be closed.

grrr. Then close it! I'll post it somewhere else......ya jerk

Xorv said:
ok, well then season me with my tears so I can die in my own sorrow. :cry:

(and of course salt and peppa)

Not you, silly - the subject of the article you linked!

Xorv said:
I just did, and I edited the fuck you cause your a nice guy.....seriously.

Nice. Well I am a asshole--that I cannot deny--but I mean come on here XOrv, thats pathetic. Perhaps mention why a human being would do such a thing? Some motive etc? Some broad reason? Well, its closed, until you figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.