This Weekend

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
Was wondering if anyone was interested in going to Philly to play some Street Fighter 4 at UPENN then grabbing some banging Chinese food in Chinatown.

I speak for the 4 immediate pelvic fury family members when I say "I'm out."

Richmond movie premier is this Saturday, we're all heading down tomorrow night.

But I want Chinese food!

Yeah check it:

This dude that Dave knows was making an indie horror movie called "Lights Camera Dead." ( www.lightscameradead.com ) He asked us if we would be interested in donating music to the movie. As it turns out Darkest Hour is also on the soundtrack. So we made a couple rough mixes in the studio (this is before the CD was mixed) and gave them to him. The movie ended up winning best picture at the B movie film fest last year. And then to top it off they went back recently and did a re-mix because they had an opportunity to shoot a scene with Richard Christy. So now he is in the movie as well. He is actually hosting the premier tomorrow. So the cast invited us down to the premier and a party jawn. We have been trying to see this movie for months, so we finally got the chance! Plus we will get to meet Richard Christy and that should be interesting!

So yeah, that's what I was talking about. We are leaving tonight around 10pm and we should be back Sunday afternoon.

But I really thing we should go to 3rd and Spruce some weekend! Or just getting Chinese and playing in the basement works too.

That's awesome man. Hope you guys have a good time. So, do you guys get any checks/money for your music being in the film?

I get done work at 9 tonight and I too do not have work tomorrow. I do have a Dr appt in the am but that's no big deal. I was gonna try to go to the Circadian show if they are playing late enough. I wouldn't be able to get to the venue until a little before 10.

I was probably just gonna go to Dotys tonight aside from that. I need to use one of the card readers!

btw, Bear, last night when you spilled the soda in my car - well this morning I get in my car to go to the Dr and there is soda ALL over my dash board, my gauges, my stereo hahahahaha.

Not to mention the shoes I had on!