This year is different...happy b-day, me!

Jul 14, 2008
Decatur, IL
I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 8. Seriously. This year I'm 21, I have my son, the legal issues, etc...This time I want to enjoy myself. The 14th. Which means that I can see Secrets of the Moon with a buzz. YAY!

I would have never guessed I was older than you, d_t. (albeit by a week and a half)

Happy birthday.

I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 8. Seriously. This year I'm 21, I have my son, the legal issues, etc...This time I want to enjoy myself. The 14th. Which means that I can see Secrets of the Moon with a buzz. YAY!

Young bastard, but among the best. :kickass:

Haha, yeah, I'm young. I've just done enough things to feel 90. That's why I want to just relax this time. Always something going on, so one good day can't hurt.

Thanks everybody.

That's my problem...I don't want to see anyone else on the bill. But that's for most shows. And there aren't any good shows really in the near future.

Happy Birthday dude! Wow, didn't realize you were only 21. Have a great one, it sounds like you deserve it.

And happy belated fuckin' birthday Eligos; stop stealing all divine's thunder. :cool:

I didn't notice you mention your birthday at first. Happy birthday!!!!!!!

Marduk will rule, but that's December.

I don't like Augury or Vader...CONTROVERSIAL! OMG!