This year's sampler

I've been in touch with Claus. Our track is also very slow, and the tuning has dropped 1-1/2 steps lower. It was a 6:32 track, but on the sampler it is over 7 minutes long.

Very weird. But we are waiting patiently for Claus to figure everything out. It is only fair he gets enough time to find the answers. I hate slamming blame around without knowing where it should be aimed, that's just shitty to do to people randomly when you're mad and have no one to target.

EDIT: If anyone who listened to the sampler and dug our track, wants to hear the intended version, let me know! I'll get the file uploaded and let everyone have a free download, no questions asked.

I hate slamming blame around without knowing where it should be aimed, that's just shitty to do to people randomly when you're mad and have no one to target.

Same here. It's getting worked out, so no harm, no foul.

I just thought it was funny because I always joke about wanting to sound more like a dude, so my first though was, "Well.. here ya go." XD

No worries Glenn, just wanted to bring it to your attention. Keep up the great work as always :)

Hey Duchess, come to think of it, I remember listening to your song now on the way home from the festival. We dug it a lot too lol! Kinda reminded us of a local band that fell apart many years ago called Mod Ev. Interesting to know you don't actually sound like that lol

Just a quick FYI.. something happened with our band's song during the mastering/reproduction/fairy magic, so it's been slowed down and the entire song is about a half-step lower than the real thing. We'll be putting up a good one soon, but, I assure you, my voice isn't that deep.

Half a step too low or not, I chuckled at your song even as I was rocking along to it. You'd better make it to PP next year. It might help you come out of your shell :D

I haven't spun the sampler yet, but I am listening to the full Firewolfe CD. Specifically, the track BACK FROM HELL, which is on the sampler, is on right now. The 5th tune on the CD.

All I can say is WOW. What an absolutely smoking CD so far. Great production, songwriting and performances. One of the better CD's I got at the fest (and I got some really good ones too, so that's saying alot).

Hey, Nick here--guitarist for FireWolfe...thanks for the cool comments folks. Glad you like the tune! And Mark, Christine Beatty said she got you a CD...really happy you dig it bro, cheers!

I'm finally getting around to digesting this one myself. Disc 1 is definately stronger. Disc 2 has a couple of songs that require an immediate manipulation of the skip button.