Thomen out of SAVAGE CIRCUS?

Nightrunner

Jan 3, 2005
Norrland, Sweden
Firstly, apologize if anyone thinks i'm totally screwed because posting about SC here on the Persuader forum. But I think it's easier to get in contact with Emil here...

I read at Blabbermouth that Thomen is out of the band? I haven't seen the 'official' statement on any other site, but I assume it's correct, Emil?

Is this decided by himself or? And who do you think will be the replacement?

I have heard of that too, unfortunately!!

It's a really sad thing, Thomen was my fave musician in Blind Guardian, and through Savage Circus I discovered Persuader...

I really wonder what's going on...:cry:

Well after reading up on a couple statements from both sides and the drama that seems to be building up around it, I'd guess that any further public statements will be "official" press releases.

I don't really care too much about the drama, but I do think it is kind of strange that the band would continue without Thomen, as I thought it was more of a "side project" for everyone else.

the best thing about SC was how it gave the persuader boys a chance to get more music out there but i still like the eden burns album more so i can survive without another SC album though one more would be cool.