Thors Hammer Distrobution/Mailorder - USA

oh yeah... lol.

btw. Our hosting company is having some major issues. They said that the site should be back up very soon. It better be.

oh yeah... lol.

btw. Our hosting company is having some major issues. They said that the site should be back up very soon. It better be.

Two days later...it's still not back up.

If I were you I'd switch to another hosting company. No reputable company would be down for two days.

I'm eager to see your site as soon as it becomes see-able.

Two days later...it's still not back up.

If I were you I'd switch to another hosting company. No reputable company would be down for two days.

I'm eager to see your site as soon as it becomes see-able.

Its up now. Do not blame the heathencrusader... The site would have been up this morning but his son had a birthday today and could not get away.

Its up now. Do not blame the heathencrusader... The site would have been up this morning but his son had a birthday today and could not get away.

Uh-oh. Now I feel stupid. It appears the HeathenCrusader is hosting your web site. D'oh!

If another company/person had been hosting it, I'd say dump them! But John is as reputable as the day is long. If it was down for two days there must have been a very good reason -- and a son's b-day is a great reason. :)

So pretend I didn't post anything earlier.

I'll go visit your site now...

By the way, just out of curiosity, is the word "Distribution" deliberately misspelled? I know the short-hand version is often rendered "Distro." But the full word is "Distribution."

Uh-oh. Now I feel stupid. It appears the HeathenCrusader is hosting your web site. D'oh!

If another company/person had been hosting it, I'd say dump them! But John is as reputable as the day is long. If it was down for two days there must have been a very good reason -- and a son's b-day is a great reason. :)

So pretend I didn't post anything earlier.

I'll go visit your site now...

By the way, just out of curiosity, is the word "Distribution" deliberately misspelled? I know the short-hand version is often rendered "Distro." But the full word is "Distribution."

Everyone is a critic. :Smug:

Not everyone likes to write a ton... o_O

what bands would you say on ur label are of top-tier and worth checking out? I look at ur band list and I know barely any bands, and id love to support

Everyone is a critic. :Smug:

Not everyone likes to write a ton... o_O

No biggie. As Dmanx Pit says, it could be a very clever marketing ploy to stand out.

I'm always ready to shell out some hard-earned shekels for folk-/black-/viking-/pagan-metal CDs. So if you stock great stuff at a great price, you'll be on the receiving end of my shelling out.

Congrats on the business. And much good luck with it!

Bill