Those Who Bring The Torture

Apr 29, 2008
Singapore
www.pulverised.net
TWBTTlogo2.jpg

Band Biography:

THOSE WHO BRING THE TORTURE was awakened to bring the uttermost filth upon the world.

Members from Ribspreader, Paganizer, Taedeat and Knife In Christ came together in 2007 to create and spew forth some very unoriginal yet very memorable grinding Death Metal inspired by whatever great bands to ever come their way.

The result was the self-titled debut album which was greeted with enthusiastic reviews by the Metal press worldwide.

Still not contented, the band then signed a deal with Singaporean label Pulverised Records to unleash their second effort ‘Tank Gasmask Ammo’. And during the creation of this album, the concept evolved beyond mere grind-based Death Metal to contain even groovier and more progressive elements. The album turned out a massive beast to say the least.
Crawl, Maggot and Worm are now dead set on spewing forth this foul creation unto the unsuspecting filthy world.

Be prepared for ugliness deluxe.

TWBTT.jpg

Country Of Origin: Sweden

Line-up:

Crawl - Guitar, vocals
Worm - Lead guitar
Maggot - Battery

Discography:

'Those Who Bring The Torture' CD 2007

Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/twbtt

I really didn't think they would follow up the debut this fast, but what the heck, hehehe

The new tracks on their MySpace page, particularly "All Hail the Goat," seems 'experimental' to me. Well at least this one's a midtempo anthemic scorcher; "Napalm God" is more of the short-but-sweet grinding style.

Better production on this one courtesy of Ronnie Bjornström (sp?).

I really didn't think they would follow up the debut this fast, but what the heck, hehehe

The new tracks on their MySpace page, particularly "All Hail the Goat," seems 'experimental' to me. Well at least this one's a midtempo anthemic scorcher; "Napalm God" is more of the short-but-sweet grinding style.

Better production on this one courtesy of Ronnie Bjornström (sp?).

yeah! the production is better then the debut. more fatness and slaughter in this one! check out my producitons site, www.myspace.com/enhancedaudioproductions.

All Hail The Goat!

Hey Emil,

It's always nice to hear from you and especially making some noise at the Pulverised forum! :headbang:

I am totally enjoying the new TWBTT album, as much as listening to it almost everyday! The production is really top notch here, and much more natural sounding than the previous effort as well.

'Tank Gasmask Ammo' will be unleashed really soon, it's already at the printers now and it will be released in a very cool Super Jewel Box edition. :kickass:

The new album does sound fucking brutal to say the least guys, make sure to fucken buy it.
And that comes from my balls:mad:

Damn, these guys new shit is really good, listened to the song that you just uploaded to Pulverised Myspace Calvin, and it sounds really good! Guess I have to order this album when its released!

Here are some reviews for "Tank Gasmask Ammo":

Rock Hard - 8 out of 10 points ; Soundcheck position 19 out of 48
Metal Hammer - 5 out of 7 points
Metal.de - 6 out of 10
MyRevelations - 9 out of 15 ; "solid stuff"
Mindestverzehr Webzine - 7 out of 10
Metalmagazin.com - 9 out of 10
Scarred-For-Life - "good and brutal stuff"
Necroweb - 8 out of 10
Metallized - 7 out of 10
Metal-District - 8,5 out of 10
Metal-Mirror - 8 out of 10