Thought Chamber review from Blabbermouth

dano1427

Mar 17, 2003
Concord, Ca.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/showreview.aspx?reviewID=1069

Exerpt: "Considering, Leonard's alluring work in ENCHANT, it will come as no surprise that his golden pipes shine brightly on "Angular Perceptions". His command of melody lines is second to none and it shows most evidently on the album's most catchy track, "Sacred Treasure". With overtones of KANSAS' classic material, the song soars on the chorus, ensuring that the melody will continue ricocheting off the insides walls of the cranium for hours afterward. "A Legends Avalon" possesses a similar melodic brilliance, the incorporation of acoustic guitar bits giving it a breezy feel as well."

--dan

After the first listen, I have to say that I miss the beautiful melodies (like Enchant has, for example). But TC's sound is cool. A lot to discover.

I am REALLY digging it and think Ted's vocal work is just outstanding (as always)

I am considering this a HELL of a warm-up to a new Enchant CD
:headbang: :worship: :headbang: :worship: :headbang: :worship:

Wow.!
Only a few bands have made me say that out loud, for reference sake, those would be Dali's Dilemma - Spheric Universe Experience - Mindflow - Dynamic Lights - and Sun Caged.
I like it, it makes me smile.:)

Just got a copy of TC today and Ted freaking RULES!!! The musicians are quite talented on here, giving the music a very tasteful feel. Ted's vocals fit really good with the music and I'm really digging the different ranges he's hitting throughout the cd. I've only listened thru it once today but am very impressed with what they've done!

I'm really satisfied, most of the songs are very good. the first 2 & God of Oblique I recall the most. Some of the album kind of reminds me of Blueprint... & that's a good thing. Talented musicians. Ted really goes for it for the high notes :)
Current score: 8/10

This looks cool, I'll have to try and get my hands on it:p. Of course another Enchant album would've sparked my interest even more but Ted L.'s vocals= awesome, not that I've heard of any of the other people but all I've heard is good stuff about this album. ^^ Thanks for pointing it out.