Thrash/Death/Metalcore From Detroit

HOLY SHIT!! Those dudes sounds fucking sweet!!! All around it is just there,the drums,vox,Guitar solos and all that good stuff.....As i lay dying???....uhhh...Not so much buddy....ATS sounds WAY more metal than those fags....

OOOOOOOO yeeah...AS THEY SLEEP is one of the better bands from the Detroit area to break through in a while.

Sounds like as i lay dying or somthing.

I can see where you are coming from dude...their are CERTAIN elements of this bands (as they sleep) sound that could be placed next to a band like AS I LAY DYING or even A band like LAMB OF GOD. But overall i would have to say, NO.:heh:

I can see where you are coming from dude...their are CERTAIN elements of this bands (as they sleep) sound that could be placed next to a band like AS I LAY DYING or even A band like LAMB OF GOD. But overall i would have to say, NO.:heh:

I agree.....i think is only a matter of time before people MAJORLY start recognizing this band for how talented they are. I have been a fan of these guys for about a year and have watched them turn into the powerhouse they are today... I think they blow lamb of god and as i lay out the fucking water dude.BY FAR.

I agree.....i think is only a matter of time before people MAJORLY start recognizing this band for how talented they are. I have been a fan of these guys for about a year and have watched them turn into the powerhouse they are today... I think they blow lamb of god and as i lay out the fucking water dude.BY FAR.

Well you can be the few and proud to say that you did....we will wait and see...:err: