thrash hardcore and death cds for sale

old school headbanger said:
Didnt someone post this before?:Spam:

and the link dont work...........................

Link dont work..I looked last time & the dude is just selling shit we should all have already !!!!!!. He dont realise the chaps on here know most of their shit...well maybe exceptions like myself who thought I was on the KISS message board :loco: :loco: .
Just remember....GOD GAVE ROCK & ROLL TO YOU.........

What happened to christiandickhead.....(no offence T'dude)...

PEACE LOVE AND WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I CAN GET TICKETS FOR THE NHL ....I aint watching the fucking 'netball'

nik said:
Link dont work..I looked last time & the dude is just selling shit we should all have already !!!!!!. He dont realise the chaps on here know most of their shit...well maybe exceptions like myself who thought I was on the KISS message board :loco: :loco: .
Just remember....GOD GAVE ROCK & ROLL TO YOU.........

What happened to christiandickhead.....(no offence T'dude)...

PEACE LOVE AND WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I CAN GET TICKETS FOR THE NHL ....I aint watching the fucking 'netball'

Sorry dude but it looks like the NHL is NOT happening this year...I didn't want to give you the news but it looks like no one else did either so I guess I will...The NHL players think that being a millonaire is not enough and they need MORE money to play a fucking game. I fucking hate it when people do this shit because when they start whining about money it makes me lose interest in the sport altogether....Maybe you can buy some tickets for the Sox if they don't blow it tonight..It will probably only cost you a couple hundred dollars a ticket :D :D

All these sports figures who decide they "need more money" should be fired.

Get some ppl in there who really love the game and would love to play.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
...Maybe you can buy some tickets for the Sox if they don't blow it tonight..It will probably only cost you a couple hundred dollars a ticket :D :D

CHEERS... I fly in just before the election results..I think the baseballs finished by then & the SOX'S wont reverse the curse...(or should it be there just second best)...I think I can watch The Celtics cause I know the Patriots are outa town I just wana show my kids the time of their lives while were over for only 1 week..purhaps the hockey players could give me a weeks wage?? then I wont need to work all YEAR and I could afford to stay for 2 weeks....
SHIT my youngest really was looking forward to it, Has the netball I mean basketball got good atmospheare for a 7 year old ?
PEACE & TA FOR THE HELP

There's a place in Somerville, Mass (Which is right outside of Boston)
called "Goodtimes Sports Emporium" Let me just tell you Nik....it's got
everything twice!! Batting Cages, Indoor Basketball, go carts, big screen TV's
BAR, and I know I'm missing a bunch of shit.

That's where I go to watch the Pay Per View fights...It's cool as hell
If the early bouts suck (Like they sometimes do) you can fill your time easily.
If you're looking for something to do...Your kids will have a blast there.

T_man357 said:
There's a place in Somerville, Mass (Which is right outside of Boston)
called "Goodtimes Sports Emporium"
That's where I go to watch the Pay Per View fights...It's cool as hell
If the early bouts suck (Like they sometimes do) you can fill your time easily.
If you're looking for something to do...Your kids will have a blast there.
CHEERS T-MAN,
That sound just the job, should entertain my oldest also...He has a fight two days before we come over...hope your guys let us into the country we all look a bit of a motley crue!!!!..Will they show the joe Calazache (spelt wrong ..but you know who I mean) :dopey: .at the Emporium ? He needs a fight his still a bit pissed he missed the Jones JNR fight..
PEACE & ROCKING KO's
NIK..
p.s : I hear theres a party going on elsewere on the board..any invites for a Rough Limey who cant spell but can throw a mean drawf