Thrashfest 2002--set It Up!!!

Dirt Junior

DIRTBAG
Mar 5, 2002
www.dirtjunior.com
I WAS THINKING ABOUT A "THRASHFEST 2002" TO RIVAL OZZFEST.
I THINK THE TESTAMENT CAMP SHOULD HEAD IT UP.

LINE UP:

TESTAMENT
SUICIDE SHIFT (CHUCK'S SIDE PROJECT)
DRAGONLORD
VIOLENCE
EXODUS
(one of the swedish metal bands)

NOW THAT WOULD BE KILLER!!!!!

soulfly is mallcore and slayer is using in flames coz they have made it in usa and they wanna a band, that bring fans to the conccerts, but remember kerry sum41 king , music bring fans back, and for satan sake , do a thrash metal album not a mall core shit, hey kerry jump jump king listen kreator, carnal forge, ritual carnage, the crown, not listen s.o.a.d ok thrash again!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Mallcore" is a branch of metal, whether you consider it such or not. It may not be "true" metal or whatever you call it. Even "fake" metal is metal. And so what if Slayer is using In Flames, that's what the industry does. Older bands tour with newer bands for the support.

Originally posted by estigma2001
soulfly is mallcore and slayer is using in flames coz they have made it in usa and they wanna a band

In Flames have made it? They are still an opening act, and only for smaller bands like Iced Earth (who while I love their music, are hardly anywhere NEAR Slayers level in the industry).
Slayer is doing In Flames a MASSIVE favour.

Originally posted by SpeakUSAorDie
Hell yeah that would be awesome.
TestAmenT
Anthrax
M.O.D.
Superjoint Ritual
Kreator
Exodus
The Haunted

I would be all over a show/festival like that.

Kudos to you for pushing M.O.D.!!! The most underrated band in the world!

//LD

Anthrax
Testament
Iced Earth (So they're not thrash. Big deal.)
Dragonlord (Again, not thrash. Big deal.)
Kreator
Suicide Shift
Destruction
Exodus
Vio-lence
Blistered Earth (They're a kickass thrash band from MA...saw 'em Saturday. They NAILED their cover of Into the Pit...and their original songs kicked ass, too.)

Although that might be overworking Chuck, Steve, and Eric...each in at least two bands (In Steve's case, 3...)