Thrawsunblat

phantomfreak

WoY Supporter
Nov 22, 2007
Windsor, Ontario

This is Joel Violette's band and they are FINALLY releasing a physical copy of the Canada 2010 demo album that David Gold played drums on. It will be available February 13th, and they are taking pre orders for it now.

The album costs $20 for North America and $25 for everywhere else in the world, shipping is included.

You can send your money via paypal to thrawsunblat@gmail.com

:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
The second Thrawsunblat album is coming out in March and you can pre-order it now.

THRAWSUNBLAT II PRE-ORDER BEGINS TODAY.

WANDERER ON THE CONTINENT OF SAPLINGS is the second Thrawsunblat recording, a 60+ minute tapestry of blackened folk metal and Maritime folk. It will be released worldwide 03/13/13.

Please paypal $20 CAD (North America) or $25 CAD (World), shipping included, to: thrawsunblat@gmail.com

New album is out any day now. People who pre-ordered got an mp3 a week early. Excited to hear the rest.

Got my download code from Rae this morning for Wanderer on the Continent of Saplings. Listened to half before work, and listening to the rest now.

Initial impression: Fucking Amazing! :kickass:

Got my download code as well. I was going to wait until the CD came in the mail to listen to it but then in the e-mail it said that it probably won't be shipped for another 2 weeks or so, so I downloaded it and I will listen to it tomorrow.

No it hasn't arrived yet. I have listened to it probably 10 times, it is fantastic. The folkier songs on album "Goose River" and "Maritime Shores" are my favorites songs on it right now.