Threshold / Biomechanical - Camden 3rd october

Bloodstock

Sep 9, 2002
www.bloodstock.uk.com
Two of the UK's finest bands from this years BLOODSTOCK festival will be in London next week!

Threshold, with Biomechanical supporting appear at:

THE CAMDEN UNDERWORLD
on
THURSDAY 3RD OCTOBER
doors 7pm

TICKETS £8.50

This will be an awesome show!!

Interesting choice of support. :confused: Didn't like the mp3s and hated the website, but in view of the almost unanimous approval of Biomechanical, here and other boards I will attempt to check em out with an open mind.

Just as well that the shows not on wednesday evening - fuckin' Tube strikes!:mad:

Biomechanical were .... just not my thing, at all. Looked like great players and the band had a good feel to it, but the 'music' ... well ... as I said, really not my thing. I managed to endure the first 4 'tunes' before I went to try and find a quieter place to chat at the back of the venue. They seem a very competant band, its just that this wasn't their crowd.

I should point out though that I did pick up 7 copies of their '8 moon's CD to send to buddies on the Perpetual Motion board (http://www.tpom.com/pmboard). Might need another 3 or 4 copies now, don't suppose that there's any chance of bulk discount now, is there Vince?

Didn't see any press folk present, not even the ubiquitous Dave Ling.

Threshold were firing on all cylinders. Super heavy yet with melody and tunes (something Biomechanical might do well to try and copy), they played the finest set I've seen them play. I thought that they were very good on the Hypothetical tour, but they've stepped it up another gear and dropping the older songs helped I think, hopefully Mac should remember the words now j/k :) . Catch 'em if you can!