THRESHOLD: More 'For The Journey' Album Details Revealed

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
British progressive metallers THRESHOLD will release their new album, "For The Journey", on September 19 via Nuclear Blast. The follow-up to 2012's "March Of Progress" was produced at Thin Ice Studios in England by THRESHOLD members Karl Groom (guitars) and Richard West (keyboards) and was mastered by Mika Jussila at Finnvox in Finland. Commented West: "'For The Journey' is one of our strongest albums and one of the most enjoyable to make. I've probably heard it a thousand times during the recording process, but now that's it's over, I still can't stop listening to it!" "For The Journey" track listing: 01. Watchtower on the Moon02. Unforgiven03. The Box04. Turned to Dust05. Lost in your Memory06. Autumn Red07. The Mystery Show08. Siren Sky Bonus tracks: 09. I Wish I Could (digipak, vinyl and digital versions)10. Lost in your Memory (acoustic version) (vinyl and digital versions) The cover artwork was created by Polish artist Leszek Bujnowski, whom THRESHOLD found on the Internet. "He's designed some beautiful pieces and we thought this was a perfect THRESHOLD cover," stated West. THRESHOLD's ninth studio album, "March Of Progress", was released on August 31, 2012 via Nuclear Blast Records. Vocal duties on "March Of Progress" were performed by THRESHOLD's original frontman Damian Wilson (STAR ONE, HEADSPACE), who's been back touring with the band since the release of 2007's "Dead Reckoning".
thresholdforthejourneycd.jpg

More...