Threshold singer confirmed for Christmas Metal Symphony

Astrid

Jan 20, 2006
Barendrecht, the Netherlands
Threshold vocalist Damian Wilson will participate in the 2nd Christmas Metal Symphony show in Holland alongside Jorn Lande (Masterplan, Ark), Udo Dirkschneider (UDO, Accept), Mats Levén (Therion, Yngwie Malmsteen) and Charlotte Wessels (Delain).

The show will take place on Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 013, Tilburg, Holland. As was the case with last year's event, the singers will be backed by a six-piece band and a 30-piece classical orchestra as they perform some of the finest heavy metal and hard rock songs of all time. This unique show will contain songs from all metal genres - from prog-metal to rock, from death to speed and from industrial to symphonic. More names will be announced soon.

Hmm I'm thinking I'm gonna have to get tickets this year. Missed it last year cos I was out of money, but with Jorn AND Damian there I already know it's going to be awesome :D

Gonna have to see if I can get a ride somewhere though cos Tilburg is still quite a ways away from where I am :(

*yawns and looks for the ignore user option*

In any case, the end of this year seems to be Damian in trifold (DWB, Threshold, and Christmas Metal Symphony) for me. Charlotte and Mats, great. Udo, don't know. Jorn, oh well. *hopes for Nils K. Rue*

CMS was great last year. Not so much Christmas, more metal. They should leave out the "story" between the songs, since it had little to do with the songs themselves.

I'm sure Joost will do another great job and surround himself with a top-notch band. Johan & Marcel - awesome. Revet...meh...I'm getting tired of that half-dead weirdo.

Anyway, another Christmas well spent, I'm sure. Tickets bought already.