Throw Back Thursday~

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
OK, everyone is doing it on Facebook.

Why not do it here????

Here is an oldie but goodie!!!
My old punk band URBAN IDOLS played a show back in Champaign, IL with Johnny Vomit. We went on last. As seen from this pic, don't try keeping up with the Johnny Vomit boys, esp if you still have to play!!!!!

live_zps24db776f.jpg

OK, everyone is doing it on Facebook.

Why not do it here????

Here is an oldie but goodie!!!
My old punk band URBAN IDOLS played a show back in Champaign, IL with Johnny Vomit. We went on last. As seen from this pic, don't try keeping up with the Johnny Vomit boys, esp if you still have to play!!!!!

live_zps24db776f.jpg

HOLY FOREST GUMP!!!

I still listen to Sisters of Mercy, but I basically did it for the chicks:lol: Eyeliner and a clove cigerette and the goth ladies line up.
That guy was a bud and a third degree blackbelt in Taekwondo, handy person to have around if you lived in a small redneck town and looked like I did back then. He also did other work for me that I can't go into.

HAHAHAHAH I love that picture. I love the guy in the background. I love when people say...this guy is a black belt!!! Every town has those dorks who brag they know karate and stuff. This has a movie / tv show written all over it...damn, Napoleon Dynamite did it already!:lol: