Throw The Horns!!

Holy hell! I swear, sounds like you have a different singer for every album!:headbang:

Fucking AWESOME song!:kickass:

BTW, the vocals are fucking kick ass, hope the album features some more of that style.:devil:

I must say, though, I've noticed in both the new songs, the band's taken a more "straight forward" approach, I remember being blown away by DOBS in how chaotic it was, yet it flowed so seamlessly... Killer stuff here nonetheless, cool style, keep em comin'!:headbang:

Imp! said:
Holy hell! I swear, sounds like you have a different singer for every album!:headbang:

Fucking AWESOME song!:kickass:

BTW, the vocals are fucking kick ass, hope the album features some more of that style.:devil:

I must say, though, I've noticed in both the new songs, the band's taken a more "straight forward" approach, I remember being blown away by DOBS in how chaotic it was, yet it flowed so seamlessly... Killer stuff here nonetheless, cool style, keep em comin'!:headbang:

Hey glad you dig it. As for the songs being straight forward I guess that's just the way they came out. Nothin' intentional since we tend not to overthink the tunes much.

Steve

Bah, tease me! Why couldn't such a killer lineup travel down to Orange County? How many songs you guys playing? Are you guys going to record it, the whole show would be awesome on a DVD...