Thursday night Pre-Party-- who is coming?

Are you going to come Thursday night to the pre party?

• Hell yes-- definitely be there

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Probably--depends on flights, work etc.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Sorry man-- can't make it.

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
We are getting together the details for a very modest pre-party on Thursday night-- we will have about 1/2 the bands in by then that will be hanging out, so it should be a blast.. We are finalizing the details right now, and will post it this week- but we wanted to get a head-count in advance..

I will be on vacation so anything anywhere I am good to go...BUT I got to take it easy, Friday is going to be a long freaking day!!!!!

Bear

The Michael and I should probably be there for a while... Probably not gonna stay too late, kind of a long drive to San Jose and I've got shit to do Friday...

Would love to be there but I gotta drive from Chico at 5:00 after work..I probably won't get to the bay till 10:00 or 11:00 p.m....Sorry guys..I wish I had known I would def be there..but as bear said Friday is gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG DAY!....

If you get it together you can count me in. Look forward to the details but regardless I look forward to hanging out next Thursday. Good to hear that there is gonna be something going on Thursday (a pre-party per-say). For a while there nothing was said more about it after the original idea was introduced. Looking forward to it! :kickass: