Tickets for Days 3 & 4 on sale at 10:00am EST today!

Looking forward to my 5th PPUSA festival (actually 5 1/2, since I caught the Saturday lineup with Sabaton & Armored Saint in 2013).

Thanks again to the team for putting on an outstanding lineup. I'm enjoying the hell out of discovering these bands. In particular, I've enjoyed catching up with Redemption, Eclipse and Triosphere. I ordered a copy of Return of Heaven Denied from a third party seller on Amazon, but it' seems to be stuck in transition.

Last edited:
Just bought my tickets. Really looking forward to this. That last tweet of Glenn's saying 102 tickets remains got me moving. Thanks for the updates Glenn.

Edit: I'd like to thank Glenn for keeping the ticket prices reasonable despite inflation.

Last edited:
Bought mine! This will be my first ProgPower. Return to Heaven Denied will be life changing. I also haven't heard anyone get hyped about Bloodbound, but I really like them. Triosphere I had never heard of and am already in love with. Great band! Definitely plenty of other great stuff on days 3/4, but days 1/2 will be the highlight for me.

Reactions: NorseBlood
ProgPower USA XIX Days 3 & 4 are officially SOLD-OUT! This is the second fastest sell-out in our 19 year history. On behalf of Jen & myself, we would like to thank you for your incredible support.

Tickets for Days 1 & 2 (Wed/Thurs) will go on sale Saturday, Nov. 11 at 10am ET.

-Glenn

Congrats, Glenn!! I remember when this festival took months to sell out. Word of mouth from a great festival has elevated this to a two day sell out!! Kudos to Glenn for resisting the temptation to move to a larger venue. Center Stage is the best venue I have ever been to.

Last edited:
I noticed that things were taken to the next level with PR when Jen came aboard. PR is steady all year-round and the tickets go on sale just a month from the conclusion of the previous fest which everyone is still buzzed and talking about. That's huge – gotta strike the steel when it's still hot! Glenn now has someone as dedicated/invested as himself in the festival. Congrats!!!

Reactions: Harvester
Damn!!! Congrats to Glenn, Jen and everyone involved. You guys deserve this sell out and can relax now some.