Tickets Hamburg

aloha68

New Metal Member
Aug 8, 2012
Hi. I am looking for tickets for the show in Hamburg. Anything available??????????? :headbang:

What about the Boberg Ticket? Still interested in tickets for the Hamburg Show? From my side there's one available now. I have to ask somewhere else yet.

I am still looking for a ticket for the show on August 17th. Does anyone has one available?
:Smokedev:

I am still looking for a ticket for the show on August 17th. Does anyone has one available?
:Smokedev:

Something has upset my friends plans, so unfortunately she can't go. Her ticket was available until Tuesday evening! A non-AA-fan will take it now. In case he changes his mind regarding the ticket, I will let you know. I'll ask him again tomorrow morning (forenoon).

I`m searching for a ticket for tonight too and finaly made a account, so if someone got a ticket left unused i would love to take it!

Hahahaa, all you late birds could come to the entry. Maybe my companion is that appalled by the audience that he refuses to go in. :D I would raffle off the ticket then.:hotjump:

But seriously, why don't you try at the entrance? There are often people with an ticket left unused,

If it wasn't Amon Amarth I truely would give my own ticket at the entrance toonight, exhausted and shitty as I feel. Maybe there are people who even feel more exausted and shitty.:( Who knows. Good luck anyway!!!