Tickets to the show in Philly and the g.f. isn't a maiden fan

TireSmoke

New Metal Member
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
I have two tickets to the July 23rd show at the Tweeter Center in Camden, NJ (across the river from Philadelphia) -- about a dozen rows from the pit. But my girlfriend doesn't seem like she wants to go. :ill:

I told her that I was gonna find some headbanger hottie to take instead... a woman who would really "appreciate" the show! She said, "Okay... have fun."

Women. Sheesh.

Well... I know she'll go if I really want her to. After all, I paid for the tickets so it wouldn't cost her anything. Plus she's into other metal bands -- just doesn't seem to be all that enthused about Maiden (or Dio or Motorhead for that matter).

Maybe the show will convince her, tho. ;)

Iron Maiden ROCKS! said:
Well to b honest im not into much pre maiden rock, so im not arsed im missing dio n motorhead, especially not motorhead.... blech :(

Dio is pre-Maiden? Whatever!

yer but u know what i mean dio's alrite (he replaced ozzy in sabbath didnt he? if so i prefer their sound from that era, but the songwriting didnt stand up to the ozzy days) just i cant be having motorhead, they have my respect for bein one of the first proper grraaaarrr bands, just there isnt much variety in the songs, even fast eddie said its all "going apeshit in Em"

Dio gets MUCHOS respect tho for bringing \m/ into use, and also for slagging off all the mini moshers that do it in terrorizer last year :D

I'm not a Motorhead fan and I'm figuring that they will go on first at the show... that would give me a little extra time to get there. I do like Dio, though... even some of the Rainbow stuff. I wonder what he'll be playing. I can't imagine their set will be many songs since there are three bands and the noise laws will make the venue pack it up before it gets *too* late.

I still haven't seen an official set list for Maiden yet either.

Man I cannot believe the setlists that Metallica has been pumping out! It will be awesome to see if they change it up at all or add any new songs when Summer Sanitarium hits on July 4! Here's there latest set from July 26 in Denmark:

Battery
Master Of Puppets
Harvester Of Sorrow
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Frantic
Sad But True
St. Anger
No Remorse
Seek and Destory
Blackened
--------