Tickets?

It is important to notice that these are 2 day tickets even if it on Billetlugen's homepage looks like it is only for the first day of the festival ... in other words, with this ticket you will have access to BOTH Friday October 31st and Saturday November 01st.

Tickets are: 350 ddkr (roughly that's 50 Euro or 70 US$).

If anyone has problems getting hold of them, feel free to let us know.

Cheers,
Claus

Nothing to serious, i was jay walking over the street between Tivoli and the station and i heard a car honk. Can't quite remember how i responded, but then i heard car accelerate and came on to the pavement..the police:) They yelled at me for a couple of minutes and then i got to walk to the hotel.:loco:

And i recieved my ticket today:D

Tickets are: 350 ddkr (roughly that's 50 Euro or 70 US$).

$82 US due to the sucky USD$ (just got my credit card statement back today:zombie:).... anyway, it's worth it for this STELLAR lineup !! see you there...

By the way, anyone else wish that BilletLugie had a "english" page switch.... I had to keep copying pages into a translator to figure out how to complete the purchase..... <GRIN>:lol:

LizardTracks

By the way, anyone else wish that BilletLugie had a "english" page switch.... I had to keep copying pages into a translator to figure out how to complete the purchase..... <GRIN>:lol:

LizardTracks

Ehmmm ... they actually have that. If you scroll down on their frontpage www.billetlugen.dk there's an english flag ... try clicking on that, haha :)

c.

Ehmmm ... they actually have that. If you scroll down on their frontpage www.billetlugen.dk there's an english flag ... try clicking on that, haha :)

c.

I found that... I used to work in a foreign language department at the U so I got reallllly good at finding the English flag.

That said, ours was $166 for both, including all conversion fees and whatnot. Not bad. Now, we just need to buy our plane tickets.

For your info, if you haven't bought your ticket yet:

1/4 of the tickets are now sold - WAY faster than last year, so get your pointer out of your canal, and order your ticket now.:headbang:...and remember to tell your neighbour!!

Lars
Intromental

Well, we're back from Alaska, and it's time to look at booking our flights. Whee! May we not have a screaming toddler on this red eye flight!

I'm trying to book tickets through the site. I've had no luck as my cards have been refused.

I've tried with a UK Maestro Debitcard and a UK (student) Mastercard credit card without any luck...Any ideas? Should i just try and get a friend to order them or is it something about being from the UK that prevents it?