Time Immemorial added to MySpace

Wow both those songs are so awkward sounding and supernaturally boring. *drinks some coffee in an attempt to stay awake* Was the acoustic guitar solo at the end of "Time Immemorial" supposed to be tear inducing? If so you were nearly successful... or maybe that was the shitty metalcore put on display beforehand. So what's the next progressive "step"? Emo perhaps... in any case please take the death metal description off your myspace page since that doesn't apply anymore. I smell a sellout. I knew you had when you cancelled a couple of CONFIRMED shows to get on some tour even though the tour wouldn't have affected the aforementioned shows. Fucking sellouts.

Joel

When the band members buy multimillion dollar houses and drive Bentleys is when you can declare them sellouts.

There is no such thing as a band that everybody likes. If you don't enjoy the music, than don't listen to it. Go make your own band and work your ass of for years to make a name of yourself. Maybe then you can make music that is specifically for your taste and know how much hard work is put into it.

Going onto the band's forum to bitch about how you don't like it is only a testament to your maturity level, not the bands ability to make music and they have plenty of loyal fans to back up that statement.

This is a concept album, revolving mostly around the passing's of close friends and family members due to cancer. A lot of emotions went into creating this album, so it will definitely be different sounding than their past undertakings, but it is still an awesome album.

ahhh, you will never please everyone. There are songs IE has done that I don't particularly care for, but for the most part, they kick ass. It sounds like this album will sound different from the rest. I like that. They don't have to all sound the same. I look forward to hearing the rest of the cd.

Going onto the band's forum to bitch about how you don't like it is only a testament to your maturity level, not the bands ability to make music and they have plenty of loyal fans to back up that statement.

So now I'm immature because I don't like their new music? Ok, but somewhere along the line I missed the part where I needed your approval. Also, I absolutely love "Dead or Dreaming" and "Buried in Oblivion", but somehow they seemed to have the lost the passion they exhibited in those albums either that or the crystalline production has drowned out all the emotion in the songs. Whatever the case may be I've lost my respect for this band so I'll take your advice and won't listen to their new stuff since there's lots of better bands more deserving of my money.

Joel

HA!

Wow.

Gimme some of this sell out money now, cause I got rent to pay. Seriously, like right now. Oh wait, that's not how it works?

I haven't been a fan from the beginning like some people here....so I haven't had the chance to hear their first albums or seconds or their new ones...however many albums they have.
but, I really like their song Time Immemorial. So I don't hear the change in it, but I find it really good.
I don't think they have sold out...sold out is when you change your music to appeal to the GENERAL MASSES. that is stuff like top 40 found on MTV. My Chemical Romance appeals to the general masses...not Into Eternity.
one other thing, the album is about Roth's death of his friends and father....this is HIS music....he's gonna make it about HIS emotions and feelings.....isn't that what music is for? When I come home from school, frustrated, sad, upset....I play the piano for ME...why can't Roth make some music for him without being called a sell out? and as far as I am concerned, the song has touched other people too. Metalheads do indeed have feelings too ya know. They hurt also...and they can go to music to feel better. so what is wrong with putting that into the music, to show some melancholy emotion if you're feeling it?

Time Immemorial = :kickass: