Time to make myself known

The Ragman

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
I'm the guy who goes to your Maidens shows and looks like I don't belong. However you can be sure to see me near the front row at most Maidens shows. I became a fan, when I first saw Wrathchild in Venice (Mc Sheas or something like that). Since then Paladinos, HOB, TCs, and Hogies. Not bad for being married with a kid and 4 stepkids. I've met some great people at the shows including red shirt who said I should check this message board out. I look forward to talking to you all and seeing you at the shows. Up the Irons!!!!!!! :headbang:

Originally posted by The Ragman
I'm the guy who goes to your Maidens shows and looks like I don't belong. However you can be sure to see me near the front row at most Maidens shows. I became a fan, when I first saw Wrathchild in Venice (Mc Sheas or something like that). Since then Paladinos, HOB, TCs, and Hogies. Not bad for being married with a kid and 4 stepkids. I've met some great people at the shows including red shirt who said I should check this message board out. I look forward to talking to you all and seeing you at the shows. Up the Irons!!!!!!! :headbang:

Are you the guy that brings the recorder and plays along with the band?