TIMs Europe 2016! Check it out!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
A little bird told me we were hitting Europe pretty damn hard in 2016!! From the looks of our schedule so far, it is shaping up quite nicely!! UK - HERE WE COME!! More dates to be added! Stay tuned! It will be awesome to return to many of the venues I played at before with Phantom Blue. ‪#‎nostalgia‬ ‪#‎rockandrollneverdies‬
April 14th - UK - London - O2 Shepherd´s Bush Empire
April 15th - NL - Zoetermeer - De Boerderij
April 16th - NL - Uden - De Pul
April 17th - GER - Cologne - Live Music Hall
April 19th - GER - Augsburg - Spectrum
April 21st - GER - Bensheim - Güterhalle
April 22nd - CH - Luzern - Schüür (difficult to write in english)
April 23rd - CH - Pratteln - Z 7
April 24th - GER - Ludwisgburg - Rockfabrik
April 27th - GER - Hamburg - Markthalle
April 29th - GER - Dresden - Tante Ju
April 30th - GER - Neuruppin - Kulturhaus
May 7th - GER - Aschaffenburg - Colos Saal

I know it's only one show in London, but it's definitely a start! And a FINE venue at that! Will lead to more in the future, ya???? See you there, Jenna! You know you will be on our guest list!! :) :Smokin:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";11019040 said:
We would LOVE to play Chicago! House of Blues is really great there. Unfortunately, no plans as of yet. We just need a willing promoter. :Spin:
Have you gals ever heard of Summerfest in Milwaukee?It`s going on right now.I wish you would make it there sometime,I would love to see you.On Tuesday I`ll be going there to see a Chicago band called Judasbeast,they play 20%Priest and 80% Maiden.They are a good band. Another band from Chicago that are great is Maiden Chicago.

A little bird told me we were hitting Europe pretty damn hard in 2016!! From the looks of our schedule so far, it is shaping up quite nicely!! UK - HERE WE COME!! More dates to be added! Stay tuned! It will be awesome to return to many of the venues I played at before with Phantom Blue. ‪#‎nostalgia‬ ‪#‎rockandrollneverdies‬
April 14th - UK - London - O2 Shepherd´s Bush Empire

Apparently,last time I checked this forum was back in 2012. Since 2008 I've been waiting for the moment I could meet you gals,and now FINALLY (after 8 frickin' long years!) here it is!

One simple question...Is there a possibility for a meet and greet,maybe for an after show drink (on me,of course)?

Apparently,last time I checked this forum was back in 2012. Since 2008 I've been waiting for the moment I could meet you gals,and now FINALLY (after 8 frickin' long years!) here it is!

One simple question...Is there a possibility for a meet and greet,maybe for an after show drink (on me,of course)?

AWESOME!!!! Well, we always do meet and greets after shows so we will definitely see you in 2016!! :hotjump::hotjump:
And welcome back to our little corner of the web!

LINDA!!! You're the best!!! Btw...I know it's another 8 months 'til then,but because the tickets are already on sale here,you gals should start to advertise this tour on Twitter. It was only a coincidence that I found about this here!