tips for improve guitars tone and drums please

Kick is too low. Send all the drums to a group track and toss a nice compressor on there. Guitars aren't that bad. Not really sure what you are going for on those.

Your guitars sound like they need a lot more gain and a better cab simulation, or just a cab simulation at all. Compress those drums, otherwise they just sound way too fake. What are you using for guitars?

Your guitars sound like they need a lot more gain and a better cab simulation, or just a cab simulation at all. Compress those drums, otherwise they just sound way too fake. What are you using for guitars?

ya, maybe i will change amp sim to 8505 or lepou , i use th1 amp sim with emg 81.

another question, compress drums by piece or the whole kit? thanks

ya, maybe i will change amp sim to 8505 or lepou , i use th1 amp sim with emg 81.

another question, compress drums by piece or the whole kit? thanks

Dial up the gain and the mids a bit. Try some cab samples from recabinet, you can get free ones from the site. Try some parallel compression on the kick and snare, if you don't know how to do that, compress and EQ each piece by itself to taste. Try to get some more room in the drums, too, they sound dry.