Tired of Dimebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pantera had it's place. It served as a gateway to more extreme music for many people. I liked them for a while, but got bored with the mindless aggression, it seemed pretty limited to me.

I am sick of it myself, and find the the way that Dimebag is being put on a pedestal laudable. No disrespect to him, he was important and all, but not as important as, say, Quorthon.

"You must spread some reputation before giving it to Hubster again."

Oh well...

Is anybody else here tired of hearing about Dimebag YEARS after he died? Seriously, Pantera wasn't any good, and it only really appealed to degenerates who are more interested in beer and partying than actual art. Dimebag was also a complete fucking fake. If anything, his death helped metal. His stupid music isn't bringing in as many hordes of morons anymore. I'm glad that he got shot. :)

I like Pantera, prefer Phil to Dime though. But this kinda stuff is just being a cunt, and I havent actually heard his name in ages so its not affecting me.

P.s. I must be a degenerate because I have a social life and go out drinking and partying, and prefer that to 'art' :loco: Douchebag.

deaddime.jpg

~gR~

This is one hell of a pic :lol:

P.s. I must be a degenerate because I have a social life and go out drinking and partying, and prefer that to 'art' :loco: Douchebag.

There is nothing wrong with some degeneration. I just get sick of people kissing musicians asses especially more so when they die.

On a side note I would never judge a musician based on their lifestyle because that has nothing to do with less or more talent.

Is anybody else here tired of hearing about Dimebag YEARS after he died? Seriously, Pantera wasn't any good, and it only really appealed to degenerates who are more interested in beer and partying than actual art. Dimebag was also a complete fucking fake. If anything, his death helped metal. His stupid music isn't bringing in as many hordes of morons anymore. I'm glad that he got shot. :)
Moron.

No one deserves to be shot on stage while playing their music regardless who they are.....(except a rapper).

Status
Not open for further replies.