TMF,wagner /w recabin impulses - my hero cover

The drums are nice for this particular track! I would change the velocities and positions a little more, though.

I like the character of the low end of the guitars, but they're not raw enough sounding for me. More grit, but less stuff. Lose some mids on Wagner. Go through the song switching impulses, and find the one that appeals to you most.

The playing is nice. The track is nice to listen to. Where are the vocals?!?

The drums are nice for this particular track! I would change the velocities and positions a little more, though.

I like the character of the low end of the guitars, but they're not raw enough sounding for me. More grit, but less stuff. Lose some mids on Wagner. Go through the song switching impulses, and find the one that appeals to you most.

The playing is nice. The track is nice to listen to. Where are the vocals?!?

Now that I listen to it again, I can see the guitars being the weak point, there's something in the mids that do sound quite compressed and unnatural when compared to the original track I was covering.

As far as the drums go, I got your point there too. For this kinda stuff it's probably better to have more natural sounding drums.

And if someone wants to contribute the cover with vocals anyone's welcome to do that :p

Cheers