To appease Marcus: JCM 800 clip. Horrid playing, lots of clams.

Hey Joe, listening to the double-tracked one - it's a little messy (squeaky?) on the palm mutes, but otherwise I dig! Still, I think I prefer Orange :D

Hey Joe, listening to the double-tracked one - it's a little messy (squeaky?) on the palm mutes, but otherwise I dig! Still, I think I prefer Orange :D

Thanks for listening dude. Yeah, like I said above, they are not insanely tight, and I think it is a result of that. My mutes are tight as a witch's c*** on the 5150s and other \m/ amps I've owned. :lol:

I def. wouldn't use this amp for brutal metal, but it's perfect for what I'm doing right now.

-Joe

Hey Felix,

Sorry for the late reply...I overlooked your post. There is a clip of the particular model I bought here:

http://www.music-boulevard.org/mp3/afwayu_test.mp3

There is some heavier rock tone in that clip towards the middle. I'm really diggin' it! The Egnater fellows have nothing but good things to say about em. I'm gonna give them a shot.

-Joe

No problem, man :) This all sounds fantastic! Looking forward to hear those sounds on your band´s first song. Any news concerning this?

No problem, man :) This all sounds fantastic! Looking forward to hear those sounds on your band´s first song. Any news concerning this?

Hey Felix,

We have a full song finished pretty much, but are very much still in the writing phase! It will be a while before we have a recording...I will definitely post them here when finished though!

Thanks for asking!

-Joe