to blackheim about death's design???

sami

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
hi! blackheim i was wondering about the movie death's design
i read about the movie and i thought it is gonna rock!!!....
now i want to know about the movie??...if you don't mind???

1.how does the movie's prosesing goes????

2.when it will be released into cinema's or in video will the movie ever come out???

3.has the script changes or will the remain the same???

4.if it have any changes the script will the movie be still shocking???

5.will the movie contains and include some of masquerade's
music???

6.i have heard some rumour's about a lowsuit or something???...is it true???

7.if it will be released when it would be???

8.would you consider to do a music video about the movie death's design?????

:confused:

Originally posted by MacMoney
I take it that it's Diabolical Masquerade song playing during the intro. Gotta get that record.

i just got the cd, nice poster too, im putting that on my wall and people are gonna think what the fuck is that film :lol: , i love the first 4 tracks (or first song, whatver you like to say) and it sounds great, look forward to getting some more stuff of yours soon. thanks again. :D

I take it that it's Diabolical Masquerade song playing during the intro. Gotta get that record.

Man, you should have seen me first time I went to the site and heard that intro- bouncing around on my chair, cackling, madly chanting "He's finally done it!". Knew the album was gonna kill once I heard that, and it does!

Man, you should have seen me first time I went to the site and heard that intro- bouncing around on my chair, cackling, madly chanting "He's finally done it!".

you mean you didnt headbang at all!!?!?!? :eek: :p

:D hehe...
hell yeah i was ecxited about it too after hearing the track from that intro. its a magnificent cd-fucking PERFECT halloween music :p
does anyone have any favorite tracks/movements? i think my most favorite is 6:th movement, which is one track (#19-soaring over dead rooms). the guitar, piano and vocals in it are awsome... track #29-possession of the voodoo party, has this badass guitar solo thats cool...track #39 fleeing from town KICKS ASS...(especially with track #38 in front of it!!! AH and track #40 after it!). the whole thing is so amazing, how well it progresses and ties together...truly fucking mind blowing....WELL! i know what im going to listen to today!
:cool:

and one more thing, if anyone has by some chanch figured out what the first few lyrics are to track #33, or wants to take a guess at them, please let me know! forever i thought it was saying something about "pretty cubes of jello" (something) and red.....
sitting on the edge of the bed"
haah but i figure, as entertaining as i would find it, hes probably not talking about jello.....i think it sounds more like "cello," and thats more likely to be what hes saying..i really dont know!! :heh:

hey! blackheim would you give me the lyrics for the track
"spinning back the cloks"?????.......it's a super song i'll like to know the lyrics okey!???

to Blakkheim,
as far as I know, you do the brutal/death vocals on Diabolical Masquerade. So, why did not you do the vocals on BraveMurderDay and SoundOfDecay instead of Opethian guy, after realizing that Renkse lost the ability to do death vocal??
and you (and also Renkse) did the vocals on Endtime in Istanbul concert, (probably in other gig too).
another question: How could you achieve to write songs both for Katatonia, which is full of emotional, and for DiabolicalMasquerade that is completely different from what you've done for Katatonia?
Thanx....

IMO it is a good thing that Blackheim didn't do the vocals on BMD. Mikael Åkerfeldt is a much better vocalist than Blackheim and Renkse combined (no offense to either if they happen to read this, Åkerfeldt is just that good).

IMO it is a good thing that Blackheim didn't do the vocals on BMD. Mikael Åkerfeldt is a much better vocalist than Blackheim and Renkse combined (no offense to either if they happen to read this, Åkerfeldt is just that good).

Yeah, Mikael is dreamy. Sigh.

i like jonas's vocals best of the three.
but i think all the aforementioned vocalists kick ass! each fits their respecitve projects so well.

Just got Death's Design in the mail today.... this is so good....... If you play it on a computer with winamp it puts breaks in it though... that sucks:mad: but when on a normal cd player it friggin rocks! Nice Blakkheim:)

Yeah, what are the side effects on this cough medicine?
nausea, headache, vertigo, may cause blatant homosexuality.
WHAT?
I was duped, It's Gayquill not Dayquill.

Originally posted by ChromeLife
Just got Death's Design in the mail today.... this is so good....... If you play it on a computer with winamp it puts breaks in it though... that sucks:mad: but when on a normal cd player it friggin rocks! Nice Blakkheim:)

Listen with Media Player.