god damn DEATH'S DESIGN is fucking EVIL!

Heliotropic_Rose

in the soil beneath
Nov 17, 2004
Austin, Texas
before I go on my rant I have a question for Blakkheim . . . .

. . . . . so is all of the other Diabolical Masquerade albums discontinued? Is death's design the only one currently in circulation. I'd really like to get the other three albums, but paying three times the amount on amazon or something is kind of hard for me to do. If the 5th Diabolical Masquerade album does see the light of day will that put the first three albums back in circulation?

now for my rant. . . . . does anyone else love the beauty in this black metal? I fucking love this shit, one of the most evil albums of all time in my opinion :headbang:

Yes I would like to say, there are a lot of people who were looking forward to a new DM. The first three albums were good, but Death's Design was incredible. It sucks that the project was dissolved when it was. Could you atleast hint that another Diabolical Masquerade is possible?

“Ravendusk In My Heart” brought me to black metal (to the folk/ black basically), and now this genre is one my absolute priorities in music. But I’ve heard hundreds of black metal bands and I never found what I could compare to DM. All DM albums are different and all of them are great, but “Death’s Design” is a real masterpiece, I never heard anything like that before. And after that Anders said he buried it:cry: But I also wait for the continuation, and I believe this is not hopeless. Yes, he said it may be would be reborn, and not only here in the forum, I think I read this in one of his latest interviews as well. So… let’s hope!

madu said:

I always thought that part was "sky was as grey, grey as iron nails" and "that night, seeking sleep". There's also definitely something going on about 1:30 into the 16th movement (I edited the movements into complete songs). I can't tell if it's reversed speech or another language because the music covers it too much.

Anyway, the only one who's gonna get those lyrics right is Blakkheim, and he doesn't seem to want to share.

MountainDweller said:
I always thought that part was "sky was as grey, grey as iron nails" and "that night, seeking sleep". There's also definitely something going on about 1:30 into the 16th movement (I edited the movements into complete songs). I can't tell if it's reversed speech or another language because the music covers it too much.

Yes, those two parts are likely wrong. And I think in the 16th movement it's Swedish, actually. Swedish not being my first language I've no idea what Blakkie's saying, though.