To/Die/For, Shatter Messiah, Virgin Black - ATL - 06/29

If I was closer or I was not already maxed out on vaca with PP USA and PP SCAN I'd definitely hit your show. Instead I'll be going to the show in Raleigh tonight (my first show in N.C. -- how exciting!!) :headbang:

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!!

As for the Benoit dedication, that is great. I don't buy this "He killed his wife and kid, then killed himself" thing the lead investigator is saying.

I certainly hope with everything that has been revealed since your post, you still don't hopelessly believe that. I didn't want to think that one of the wrestlers I respected the most was capable of killing a 7 year old child but this is simply the case. All the evidence points to it and the odd phone calls and text messages to other WWE employees only reveal that this wasn't a spur of the moment event and he had some major psychological problems.

James and I will be there for sure. Sorry I couldn't make the 7 Venue last Saturday, Hoyt. Worked all weekend so I could get caught up to make tomorrow's show. Looking forward to it! :headbang: :kickass:

I certainly hope with everything that has been revealed since your post, you still don't hopelessly believe that. I didn't want to think that one of the wrestlers I respected the most was capable of killing a 7 year old child but this is simply the case. All the evidence points to it and the odd phone calls and text messages to other WWE employees only reveal that this wasn't a spur of the moment event and he had some major psychological problems.

No, I don't believe he didn't do it anymore, but I feel the same as you.

NEWS: Shatter Messiah had to leave the tour. We wish them the best.

Damn, you beat me to it. Indeed, I will confirm that they did leave the tour as of this morning. We do wish them the best and we have a big sit down this morning and decided that the tour will go on with the two remaining bands, Virgin Black and To Die For. We are currently not too far outside of North Carolina right now and we are heading to Raleigh tonight for our show and then to Atlanta tomorrow to rock your souls.

We are coming to ROCK!!!!

Brent

Uh huh. That's it? "Shatter Messiah had to leave the tour." No reason? No explanation? Shatter Messiah is the band some people I got interested in going to this wanted to see. I am... annoyed.

Uh huh. That's it? "Shatter Messiah had to leave the tour." No reason? No explanation? Shatter Messiah is the band some people I got interested in going to this wanted to see. I am... annoyed.

you think you're annoyed? I'm the one who'll be losing some money on this. I also had a few people sold on going to see Shatter Messiah. Not sure if they'll attend now.

you think you're annoyed? I'm the one who'll be losing some money on this. I also had a few people sold on going to see Shatter Messiah. Not sure if they'll attend now.

Sucks, I know. Shatter Messiah is the band on the bill that had the most crossover appeal to Thrash and Metalcore fans. Some sort of explanation would be appropriate, especially to you and all the other promoters for this tour.

Sucks, I know. Shatter Messiah is the band on the bill that had the most crossover appeal to Thrash and Metalcore fans. Some sort of explanation would be appropriate, especially to you and all the other promoters for this tour.

I'll do my job how I choose to do my job. Hoyt, as well as the other promoters who are interested in why this happened will get an explanation straight from me, but it is not something that I am going to talk about publically on a forum or anywhere else, as there are many different sides to what happened and many different reasons why they left. I have the utmost respect for that band and will remain great friends with them in the future. I would have given anything to have seen them stay on the tour, but it was just impossible from their point of view, as well as the views of others, including myself, for them to stay on the tour and it be beneficial for all involved.

Brent