To Drexle, blackwind, and those disturbed

IRoN

FE
Apr 17, 2001
Istanbul, TURKEY
Drexle, I'm sorry. I've deleted the thread, and I can only hope that'll be enough for you to forgive my mistake.

blackwind, this is most likely the first and last time I've got any words to exchange with you:
Here's a reply for your level: Just look at the mirror and you'll see an even more disgusting worm.
Here's a reply for my level: How can a person with "the cemetary breeze" under his/her nick accuse me of making fun of death? Irony is irony, right?
Here's a reply above my level: Your criticism is well-received my friend. You could have been more constructive though, but it was me to cast the first stone, so you're right. I apologize.

Everyone else, you know me better. I'm sorry if was out of line.

Death is much too serious to NOT be laughed at.

I can also agree with what you said earlier. America´s bombings in Afghanistan are propably the biggest mockery towards the victims of NY and Pentagon.

And I just wonder if the modern evil and the SELECTIVE world police, the USA is putting out the same kind of civilian mass slaughter in Afghanistan, as they did in Panama a bit over ten years ago. :loco:
Certainly there are no press people looking at what they do there, so they´re free to do as much evil as they want.

But sorry, I guess I lost the subject. Back to it...

You don't even have any comprehension what "The Cemetary Wind" means, dear boy. You're not only insensitive, but you're also incredibly shallow....
Do you think I'm just another pretentious goth, death-worshipping, blinded fool?
Graveyards do house the dead, but they're also a place of reflection. A place of peace... they hold the memories and wisdom of the lives of all who are buried in them, and they are a place I go to seek wisdom and strength in times of turmoil.
They are also a place one goes to remember just how precious life really is...
If I perhaps want to give tribute to all of that in my name, then it's my right. But don't you in your arrogance and blindness assume what it means.

You, who accuse me of being shallow, are so profound indeed that you've missed the irony again!
You interpreted my joke the way you wanted, without checking for any hidden motives behind. Then you (coming out of nowhere) derived your own stupid conclusion and told me I'm a worm although you have no idea of who I am or what I'm talking about. But when the same was done to you (to show you how shallow you have been), you gave one of your oh-so-mature reactions, of course "without wandering into the realms of both irrationality and stupidity"... accusing me of arrogance! :lol:

-I'm sure you still do not get what this post means, but now nobody can tell me I didn't try to get a message across-

I do not think you're just another pretentious goth, death-worshipping, blinded fool. I just think you're a child.
I do not come here to tend children, therefore I'll hold you in my ignore list till I get feedback from people that you've grown up. In the meanwhile, you're free to spill your rational foam around. I hope my apologies thread is not drowned underneath. Thank you, have a nice day.

I understood the irony just fine. Some jokes just aren't funny though... I doubt anyone who lost friends or family in that incident would find your 'irony' very funny, no matter how you intended it.
Jokes are fine... just remember the import to anyone who had a deep stake in that tragedy.

Look blackwind ;
Do not exaggerate this whole thing...
Iron was the FIRST one who opened a thread about the tragedy of twin towers...(you can look at the posts)
We know it because we are here for a long time unlike you..
I mean we know the things/the posts in the past...
AND the thing you don't understand is he is not making fun of
the deaths...He made fun of how such a tragedy went commercial,not how so many people died!...
If you can understand it now ,there is no need for a fight here...
It's not good to insult people if you are not making a joke..
And it's not an insult of course if it is a joke...
So please give it a rest ok?