To Dust You Will Decay?

Snowmaker said:
I saw To Dust You Will Decay in the USED CD bin last week. Should I have bought it? I know its out of print and not as good as the stuff with Dirk on vocals.

Will the first two CDs ever see a re-release?
Maybe through Banx' label, but nothing sure yet. So if you can find that cd cheap, get it :loco:

In my opinion To Dust You Will Decay is still a kickass melodic power/thrash album, better than the first one.

Snowmaker said:
Well, since UM lost my last post, I'll just restate that I went back Monday and the CD was gone.
That will teach you a lesson my furry friend. Do you know for how long and how much I paid for that album when I found it? And not to mention "Into The Dark Past" which was a total victory when I got it on e-Bay. Both albums are pure thrash (the first better than the second) absolutely unrelated with the spirit of the band ten yeras later with "Border Of Reality" and subsequent albums. And of course OOP and impossible to get in their original pressing (the ones outside are unofficial, not bootlegs) and actually "To Dust You Will Decay" came with bonus tracks.
Nevertheless that was a sad , especially at $8
15.gif

To Dust You Will Decay is an excellent album, their best work.

Into The Dark Past is a really good typical German Thrash/Speed album, a lot different from "To Dust You Will Decay". Both of them are rare as hell, some of the hardest to find albums on the planet. Initial poster, kick yourself for not buying this. ;)