To NAD and whoever wants it...

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
...the Unida - El Coyote, officially unreleased album. I told him that I would rip it and post it up for him because the version he has and uploaded a month ago cuts off a lot of the songs endings. Why these dudes never got signed is BEYOND me. John Garcia is the motherfucking MAN on the vox. I've been hooked on this album forever now. Download this shit while it is still working! In ZIP format...

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2K7MGEIU3DMZA3LFXZM2WRML5C

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Dude, they DID get signed by American Recordings, then Rick Rubin sold his shitz to Jive Records and Jive said "no way, this Unida album sucks" and refused to release it. You believe that shit?!

Oh yeah, and thanks a bunch for ze upload, I wonder if it's any different from the mp3s I have.

No problem man.

NAD!!! DUUUUDE!!!!!!!! I am listening to a band right now, for the first time...first song...blowing my fucking mind...you will love this...omaaannnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...tbc

*scratches nuts*

*contemplates the nature of the elasticity of sack skin and what it means*

*goes back to Family Guy*

1.Coffee song(a.k.a Puppet Man)

2.Stray (Leafhound cover)

3.Summer

4.Wet pussycat

5.King

6.Human tornado

7.Trouble

8.Cain

9.Vince fontaine

10.Hangmans daughter

11.Glory out

12.Slaylina

13.Thorn

14.MFNO

15.Last day

Doomcifer said:
NAD!!! DUUUUDE!!!!!!!! I am listening to a band right now, for the first time...first song...blowing my fucking mind...you will love this...omaaannnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...tbc

I'm not kidding. This is amazing stuff but am not gonna get carried away until I hear it in it's entirety. I am floored so far.