To people understanding Swedish, and likes LOTR-FOTR...

Ars=art and Memorativa = a big pool full of nude girls. So, Vintersorg talked about a big orgy in a chupi pool with the rabbit of At The Flames of the Ivory Tower of the Paranoia.

|ngenius (who knows he should shut up, but likes to touch the balls of everybody when he's bored. :D )

@phyros ok im done with Swedish hehe. I figured it was about the art of memory because the songs about an artist who used his memory to create his paintings that he did.

@|ngenious erm, that was disturbing...........:)

@F_V... Wel your guess is correct (as far as I see) But it isn´t Swedish, it´s Latin...:) Just making it clear--..:)

Is Ricky Martin a latin lover? Was Julio Cesar a latin roman? And they are swedish too? I don't understand this crazy world...

|ngenius (who is taking this thread down with useless posts)

hmm that article looks like about 90% of the articles related to the Lord of the Rings i have read in France
here, fantasy is considered as litterature for teenagers ... no in fact, it isn't even considered as litterature ...
and for the cinema, the appreciations given to a film are inversely proportional to the budget of the film ... if a movie will be popular, it can't expect have good reviews ... Here, cinema is not an entertainment, it's an art, so reviewers are very very elitists ...

so, that interview didn't surprise me ...

wow, what an ignorant person! This world is chock full of em, what can you expect.........some people just suprise me.