To Rid The Disease = Mordet I grottan

SiLeNtMaN

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2001
Vasa
Visit site
Greetings from Finland..:loco:

Has anyone else noticed that the chorus in "To Rid the disease" is exactly the same as in "Mordet i grottan" except for the lyrics? It just struck me instantly when I first listened to Damnation..You've been a very noughty boy, Michael. Re-using your own music is not nice =). I don't mind, the chorus fits perfectly in both songs me think..

This has been known for months already!
WelcomeToLastWeek.gif

;)

To Rid the Disease is my second fav song after Closure!

SiLeNtMaN said:
Greetings from Finland..:loco:

Has anyone else noticed that the chorus in "To Rid the disease" is exactly the same as in "Mordet i grottan" except for the lyrics? It just struck me instantly when I first listened to Damnation..You've been a very noughty boy, Michael. Re-using your own music is not nice =). I don't mind, the chorus fits perfectly in both songs me think..

Dude, I know you meant well, but you probably should delete this thread or you will be flamed to shit, lol.

Well..'excuse me gentlemen', but unlike you people, I don't spend my entire time hanging around this forum...I visit this place about once a month, so theese things can pass by un-noticed..

Reactions: Lethe78
Seems very childish of all you here to treat this guy like you do... I for one didn't know, and i think that all who doesn't own Damnation yet doesn't either...

Episode 666 said:
Seems very childish of all you here to treat this guy like you do... I for one didn't know, and i think that all who doesn't own Damnation yet doesn't either...

I didn't treat him in a poor manner; I merely gave him some advice due to what I predicted would happen.

I didn't treat him poorly. I was truly shocked and amazed that I hadn't noticed something so blatantly obvious myself. :D

SiLeNtMaN said:
Well..'excuse me gentlemen', but unlike you people, I don't spend my entire time hanging around this forum...I visit this place about once a month, so theese things can pass by un-noticed..

Don't take it too personally, dude. Almost everyone gets flamed at one point or another. Consider yourself initiated. :)