TO TED.

L

Laine

:eek: Truly Bizarre. I came across this while looking for "Faerie" sites (ENCHANT-ing, isn't it?)...no offense about the faerie reference...
Ted, my God...how ARE you?

CONGRATS on your baby boy!!! My son's name is sort of a sound-alike...Kei (like Kyle without the LLLLL) Evan.
Uhhh...
How is everyone...do you even have any contact with any of THEM anymore? Kit, Dan, your ex-drummer...thanks for not saying MY NAME at least, ya big jerk! How's Travis?
<shrugging shoulders>
What to say...?
Anyway...have fun trying to get rest with the new little guy (I hope he's a good sleeper!)...my best to your wife (do EVERYTHING for her with a SMILE, mister!! Childbirth is NOT kind!) and family. :)
Maybe we can chat sometime.
Take Care.

el blasto from the all to distant pasto....hey! I don't know how much you read on this site but Kyle Ethan is my second kid. My daughter Elyse just turned two....she's a freakin' doll......anywho, I don't really talk to any of the Spoons guys anymore from what I hear they're still doin the single urban thing. Travis, however, is my business partner and himself a new father....his boy was born nine days after mine......kinda spooky huh?

Speaking of spooky Kei Evan.....Kyle Ethan

anyway(remember what that means)K.I.T and have a killer summer

Can't say I remember what "anyway" means...for all I know...from all the silly slang we all used to make up...perhaps you just told me to piss off...or go kiss a two-toungued-drummer? (now THAT would be RUDE!)
Anyhooooo...
I was surprised you even responded at all...didn't know what kinda mind set this would leave you in...or if you'd be in perpetual lock-down for even considering responding.
Truly, I just wanted "to scream hello...my god it's been so long...". Things were left, I think, with a lot of lies, miscommunication, and confusion.
Just the fact that I came across this website in such a bizarro way...reading into the signs and all...that it was my chance to, hopefully find out that you are well and that there are is no strangeness here...none of that really matters now....hearts and thoughts they fade away...and most of us are different people now. This is quite the WRONG forum for this, really...but hell, life's too short to care, ya know?
I didn't read that you have a daughter...my, what time brings us! My rugrat will be 3 at X-mas. Say congrats to Travis for me!
If "anyway" didn't mean go jump into a camel full of fleas, and if ya ever wanna just chat about nothing/something in particular, I have a generic e-mail, so as to spare the random other souls reading this right now. (btrflywngs@hotmail.com). And if not...no bitterness either way. Just think of two little old silvery-white-haired ladies sitting shoulder-to-shoulder in the back of a yellow cab.