"To Welcome the Fade" Re-issue

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
October 12th is the release date for The End Records re-issue of "To Welcome the Fade." What makes this release special, is the bonus 2nd disc. On this disc, we've included the long out of print EP "For Every Leaf That Falls," 2 live tracks taken from our tour with The Gathering, and a video from the same tour. The original "For Every Leaf That Falls" EP is no longer available, as it sold out. The merchandise section will return soon, with the new "Fade" release available!

So if I get the thing... can I con you guys into signing my booklet for the DS issue? I don't feel right selling/trading off something of that caliber so I'm thinking of wall decor for the "studio."

an already killer CD made even more killer with a re-issue! This is so gonna rule when it hits. Was just listening to "To Welcome..." last night. Can't wait..only a few more weeks! :headbang:

i think that's more than i have. i still have my first one me and paul cut out ourselves (with sharp pointy scissors) when we got the inserts back from the printer before they were die cut. and the disc in it is a burn, before we got the actual discs.

got some little questions,is the re issue gonna be with a new cover and booklet, second about for every..... Ep as it said above its long time sold out, but before a month when i checked the merchendise section, it was availble for sale.

and about the Knowing, is there 2 covers for this CD. the face and the ...

dead inside said:
got some little questions,is the re issue gonna be with a new cover and booklet, second about for every..... Ep as it said above its long time sold out, but before a month when i checked the merchendise section, it was availble for sale.

and about the Knowing, is there 2 covers for this CD. the face and the ...

The re-issue is a different cover, but same booklet. The "For Every Leaf That Falls" EP was on our merch section for a short time, as I decided to sell a handful of my remaining personal copies. They are now gone as far as official selling goes. The Knowing has the booklet cover, of the shadow and the key, but there was a limited release of the first 2000 that came with a slipcase, which was the face cover, and a poster of the band.

and for Every leaf thatfalls is gonna be with new artwork and booklet, all those questions, because i always like t buy (at first priority) the first original Release, then i woulg go to buy the re-sissued releases.

If some fanatic needs the limited cover of The Knowing, let me know. My slipcase + poster turned up while moving.

dead inside said:
and for Every leaf thatfalls is gonna be with new artwork and booklet, all those questions, because i always like t buy (at first priority) the first original Release, then i woulg go to buy the re-sissued releases.

No artwork for the EP. It's a double CD case, so it's just a second disc included with the full length. The live tracks and video on the bonus disc are the only place to get those.

This release is not out there to get the fans to buy it again. It's more of a way to sell the CD to someone who might not have paid for it yet, and now there's a bit of a bonus to picking it up. If you have the CD already, and an original copy of For Every Leaf, then full price for 2 live songs and a video may not be worth it to you, but to others, who may not have For Every Leaf, this is a cool deal. It just depends on you.

If you don't have any of our cds and are interested in picking one up, then I would suggest picking up the re-release of "...Fade". I think it's a good place to start, considering its our best produced and most recent effort, and having the bonus stuff and everything too adds to it, of course. Plus, I'm not sure what the price is going to be just yet, but The End Records is known for being quite reasonable with their prices so this will probably be fairly inexpensive as far as 2-disc sets go.

Novembers Paul said:
Wow! How did you get it so soon? I saw one on eBay already. We have copies, but the merch page isn't up yet.

I live in UT, the End Records being in UT is about 9 mi. north of my house, and I'm friends w/ one of the higher ups! He told me that they had a copy, I begged him for it and he said, "ok". So being the smooth talker that I'm not I managed to get a copy!

Paul,

I believe it's available via The End's mailorder and has been for a few days.