To whoever went how was the show at the Gibson studio?

I was there and heard it. (Again :fu: -well, might as well act like the bastard most of you are calling me)

I thought that was so much better than the earache tent at donington. Sounded awesome. Ben told me he hadn't heard it through a PA yet either and was really enjoying it and I must say -as I said to him after - his drumming tonight when they did their live set was the best I have ever seen. He tore the place apart.

It was the best performance by this band I have ever witnessed despite being so short.

Finishing with Killer From the Deep (which matt initially forgot :err: ) dedicating it to Mike who would have been 34 yesterday, was a great ending.

Really fun - just a shame I couldn't go to the crobar afterwards :erk:

By the way, please see the first part of this post for the obvious joke it is :kickass:

It was sorta like going to the Ritz and shitting on a table then asking if you can go and wank on it to finish off :p

Those bouncers looks so uncomfortable. I felt really wierd when I first went in there.

Also, thanks for the sweeties guys!!!!

That was an awesome little show! I cannot wait 'til September, the new album is fucking brilliant - well done chaps, you've excelled yourself!:kickass:

here's a few piccies:

P6230001.jpg

P6230022.jpg

P6230018.jpg

P6230014.jpg

P6230013.jpg

edit - just spotted this one - you wouldn't spill his pint, would you?
P6230005.jpg

Biased opinion be biased, but the new album is the best thing the boys have done - it exceeded my very high expectations. Matt's vocal work is so tight and just works perfectly, it's intense at the right parts, slightly atmospheric at others, nice melody. It's just, fucking amazing. Live performance was ace as well, Ben's drum work in KFTD was brilliant. So worth the 20 odd hour journey all round.

helllooooooo that show was amazing.. the album is brilliant and the live stuff sounded awesome

i have to double up on siobhan's etc's quotes about ben he was absolutely brilliant last night

on another note why do i have a poster signed by Dave ughhhhhhh hahahaha

Good times indeed!

Thanks everyone for spending your time with us yesterday and listening to our experiment in musical buggery.

A guy and his younger brother came FROM FRANCE lastnight just to hear the album, thats fucking amazing, we couldnt thank him enough, we cant thank all of you enough to be honest.....

Hopefully the childish sweets helped though. lets face it, we arent the most grown up band in the world....

The silence after in memoriam was priceless.

Wait wait wait, lemme get this straight. Not only did you guys play new stuff, but you also gave out candy? GOD DAMMIT. Now I'm really bummed that I didn't go. :p

I feel like listening to Eternal Empire now. :lol:

I'll put my two cents in here

It's fucking excellent and you won't be disappointed. it may take a little while for me to FULLY appreciate the slightly more straightforward tracks, but as Siobhan said - it's probably the best thing they've done. In Memoriam is excellent - nearly made me well up a bit - but Long Live New Flesh is probably my favourite one out of the lot. Matt knows why :lol:

tl;dr - This is going to blow your dicks off.